What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - PushyCandy187 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushyCandy187

Unban Appeal for PushyCandy187 

In-game Name: Sam Simpson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453669735

Ban ID: !!rpuk8099!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for constantly harassing another member of the community to the point they decided that they needed to report me.

Why should we unban you ?: Since it's now almost been a year since my ban I've had enough time to think about what this community is and how its members should act. This server and anything related to it like discord or forums are meant to be an adult space. And everyone that plays here should at least act like an adult which is not how I was acting at the time of my ban I was being very childish. The reason I think I should be unbanned is because of the time I've been forced to spend away from this server has made me understand that how I acted toward the other member was completely wrong and will not be tolerated. I do admit at the time I didn't think or even realize that what is was doing could make them uncomfortable to the point they felt that they needed to report me. I have also said before that I'm more than willing to apologize to the other person for my actions even know this may not be possible now the offer is still there. Also, this is my first ban it is not at all a good thing to get banned for but I thought I should mention that I've never done anything like this before.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Let´s start off simple... Why? Even if you didn´t realise that you made that person very uncomfortable, which is really hard to believe, do you think you provided some high quality rp there? 

What I see is an immature troll. Someone who gets a laugh out of making others feel uncomfortable and miserable. Someone who enjoys being an inconvenience to other people´s day. Someone we don´t want in our community, quite frankly. 

Why should we eve consider letting someone like you back?

The only real reason I can give for why it was only intended to be a joke and didn't intend to cause any offense. Yes, I do agree it was maybe taken a bit too far but I do feel outright issuing a ban for this was maybe a little too far as if needed an admin could have stopped me in-game or contacted me in the discord and just explain that this is not on. I'm in no way trying to say what I did was correct but first trying to talk to me so I could so this could have been resolved sooner would have been nice. I wasn't attacking her personally in any way the only things I said were directed toward her RP character without the intention of making them feel uncomfortable or miserable as you say. And I definitely not trying to be an inconvenience originally I was just trying to give them a lift to where they were walking only trying to be helpful. After that is where what I was saying got quite out of hand. I understand that you don't want people who act like this in the community and I can now say that I have learned from my mistakes here and know that this isn't how I should ever act. I also know that I have also brought this up before but the reason I was banned is C1.12 after being asked to stop you will be banned I'm not saying that this is why I should be unbanned but I feel it should be taken into consideration as I was never warned about my actions here.

Quite frankly, this is our playground and we decide who comes through the door. If we see someone intentionally causing distress to another person, which you did, we will get rid of them in any way we see fit. 

I am not buying for one second that you did not notice or intend to make that person feel uncomfortable... You said you did it for a giggle. How would what you said be funny in any other way than the reaction you received? Correct, it wouldn´t. 

You are not entitled to play here. You are not entitled to a warning. You are not entitled to even be heard out. 

Now that that is out of the way, give me one good reason why I should give you another chance. Not why you´d like to come back, but why I should let you. 

sorry for the late response.

The reason I think I should be given another chance is that as I've already said I now understand why you and the other staff won't tolerate anything like this again. So if I'm ever doing anything like this in the future there won't even be any consideration of an unban. And I think you should let me back because everyone should get a second chance no matter what they did also as you said this is your playground do you think I deserve a second chance?

Here is what is going to happen. 

I will give you one last golden chance to show us that you are more than just a troll. Staff will have a close eye on you. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent and come with a 3 month cooldown before you can appeal it. If you manage to keep out of trouble for the 6 months, you will fall back onto the fair ban system.

Anything remotely connected to bullying, harassing or discriminating other community members ever again, you will be banned without warning and the door is shut. There will be no more chances. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back