What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Pxskr - Altis Life

Pxskr

Unban Appeal for Pxskr 

In-game Name: Pxskr

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199022953258

Ban ID: i dont know where i get this information

Reason given for your ban: only says perm banned

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i dont have any idea why i was perm banned as it was only last night at 10:15 i was unbanned from a 2day ban

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because i was only just unbanned last night following a 2 day ban and only played an hour and jump off for work and within that hour all i did was buy a heil and push like 4 redzones, in that hour of play i never once broke any server rules/NLR i really dont understand why i have been banned for any reason what so ever and i also didnt have any reports filed against me.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i am now lead to believe that maybe i was banned by mistake as someone else that had the same kinda name as me (jxskr) was also perm banned last night while i was sleeping or maybe because i was in the same group as someone else that was perm banned.

Decided to bump his appeal again by making a second unban appeal locked for  2 additional days.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you dont know anyone that goes by the names:

• Fxskr
  • Cheez
  • Grek
  • Jxskr

Hello thanks for the reply and I know fxskr in real life and the others I’ve met in game I am now aware that jxskr was actually dr driller but I wasn’t aware of the situation while playing with him I found out when I spoke with Grek just after I got banned 

@Charles Vaneis anything happening with my appeal just that  you were saying my steam id is wrong? You've been online and not replied since Friday so just wanted to know what's happening.

right so you have decided to bump this unban appeal 3 times now.

i would have tought it would be obvious that we do not allow this by now.

Unban appeal locked for a full week

unlocks at 13-06-2021

Unban appeal denied - Please open an unban appeal once you have read through the rules and the unban appeal rules fully, making sure you include as much detail as possible!

Back