What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - pyroxd - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyroxd

Unban Appeal for pyroxd 

In-game Name: Jack jones

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198242507850

Ban ID: !!rpuk13973!!

Reason given for your ban: No RP when injured

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: was not rping my injuries after getting shot by a glock and meeting the same people on 2 different charaters

Why should we unban you ?: i think that u should unban me due to the fact that i usually keep a high standard of RP while i play and this time was a slip up due to me having to much fun i spend a lot of time on this server and would love to join the server again if possible this is my first RP server and my first few bans was me kinda getting to know the ropes its hard to keep up and keep a high standard of the rules when it is my first server , for the time ive been here ive learnt a lot from the rp and this ban was simply a slip up of simply not RPing my injuries if i get the chance to come back into the server ill make sure this will never happen again and try to stay on top of keeping a high level of RP

other thing being is meeting "triads" on another charater this meet with them was purely coincidental i was in the near by area and was about to die due to me not having any food or water ive gone to the closes shop being triads shop to go get a smoothie started chatting to them to find out there names and also why are they all wearing similar cloths i didnt purposefully go there for the intention of fucking around with them or anything main reason i made this charater was to go out rob shops rob people ect not for the intention of fucking with the traids or any sort of gang was purely coincidental and wasnt my intent

hope you guys can see where i am coming from and i hope to be back in the server and having fun once again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You joined this community 3 months ago and have racked up four bans, and three notes.

You clearly don't care for the rules on this community, with that being said. You can think about your actions and how they hurt other peoples roleplay.

May appeal 04/10/2023

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back