What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rafiki Vinda - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Rafiki Vinda 

In-game Name: Rafiki Vinda

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199128379044

Ban ID: !!rpuk5972!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i have been banned for combat logging

Why should we unban you ?: I didnt realise this was a ban-able offence, i know that it is no excuse for my actions it was purely based on i had asked to be dropped at impound to log off and the other player didnt do as i requested and next second the police showed up and the driver got out, i didnt have time to be processed as their was an emergency in the real world i had to attend to, i do understand the reason i was banned and if i am unbanned i will make sure im far away from any roleplay situation before attempting to log off. Apologies again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I am truly sorry guys and hope i can have a second chance as its the first time i have been banned 

Hello there. 

So logging out in the middle of full blown scenario and making people waste their time only for you to quit in front of their eyes did not seem like a ban-able offense to you? Very hard to believe... 
Lucky for you, you can think of something else and put more thought and effort into your next appeal, as combat logging gives you a 1 month break by default before it can be appealed. Come back after the 21/11/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back