What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Raiders - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiders

Unban Appeal for Raiders 

In-game Name: Jamie Sterry

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198290058403

Ban ID: !!rpuk6762!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for an inappropriate gang name

Why should we unban you ?: I was banned approximately two years ago for an inappropriate gang name. I apologize for any disruption caused and acknowledge the error in my judgment.

Since then, I have matured and now understand the importance of maintaining a positive gaming environment. I am committed to adhering to the servers guidelines.

I value the unique experience this server offers and I am eager to contribute positively to the community once again. I believe my ban was justified and the two year withdrawal from possibly Fivem's only good UK RP server has made me a lot more considerate of my actions if you are kind enough to let me play on your server again.

I kindly request a second chance and am open to any necessary actions to rectify the situation.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What made you create a gang called that?

How old were you at the time of your ban?

have you been playing other FiveM servers in this time away?

What made you create a gang called that?
It was a friends pressure however that is irrelevant as I still called it that as I thought it was funny at the time but have now grown and no longer think so.

How old were you at the time of your ban?
I was 16 at the time of the ban now 18.

have you been playing other FiveM servers in this time away?
I have played a few other servers but never really dedicated time to one.

Can you join our Teamspeak server so we can have a chat,

1) First download TeamSpeak here,

2) Launch the TeamSpeak 3 Client, hit the Connections menu and click Connect,

3) Enter the server address: TS.RolePlay.co.uk

4) Once connected, join the "Join for Support" Channel.

Good evening, @Raiders

Apologies this has been this case, if you could continue trying that would be brilliant! 🙂
I am around this evening, which will give you a chance if you've got time.

Good evening, @Raiders!

Have you managed to make contact yet, we are unable to keep appeals open indefinitely. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back