What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ramseyx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramseyx

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Leon Russell
Steam ID: 76561199198955084
Ban ID: rpuk16079
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I think i was banned because of something i did and was very wrong of me to do, i was held hostage at the human labs and was put in some sort of pit, and i was cuffed and wasnt able to get out, i then left the game because i knew i would be there for a long time but when i joined back later i was uncuffed which i never knew that happened as this is the first time ive ever been took hostage, i didnt know it would uncuff me so i ran off and hid inside the human labs until i thought it was safe for me to escape. I shouldnt have ran away and i accept full responsibility that it was wrong what i did, the second occasion that i apparently combat logged i actually made a ticket on discord as they though that i combat logeed but i actually waited the 15 minutes then i held e to respawn and the game glitched out so i dsiconeected and rejoined and it reset my timer for a second time i made a ticket on discord Ticket Opened - 22773
Why should we unban you: I would like to be unbanned as this is my favourite server and ive had brilliant fun playing here, i am very sorry i broke the rules and i know i will never do this again as its against the rules and i wouldnt like it to be done to me. The staff has always been very nice and friendly and ive took alot of my friends to this server because it is very fun to play and very serious which i like. Really hope you take this appeal into consideration.
Regards Leon.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited:
Bans of this type come with a mandatory cooldown of 1 month.

Because this appeal has been submitted prior to 1 month passing of the ban being placed, this appeal will be denied. We welcome you to complete a new appeal after the 1 month has expired.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back