What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ramseyx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramseyx

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Leon Russell
Steam ID: 76561199198955084
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk16079
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: Hello, i was banned for being stupid and combat logging at the time i didn't expect myself to be uncuffed, i should have contacted a staff straight away and i can only apologies for this, i had something i had to attend to in real life and i was took hostage for hours, once i got back in i realize i was uncuffed and then ran away without letting staff know because i knew i had done wrong, There was a second occasion that was reported but was actually some sort of bug where i was put in the water and i had waited my cooldown and then there was no timer at all and nothing was happening, logs can prove this and i also made a ticket at the time so i left the city and flew back in which had reset my timer again and i was then able to get back into the city. I did try contact a admin at the time but he didn't understand what happened.
Why should we unban you: Since my ban i have read all rules in regards to the city and roleplay and i have made sure to go over them again to assure i will not break anymore rules because i really enjoyed playing here. I am severely sorry for my actions and i accept full responsibility for what happened and have waited my month ban so i thought i would like to try get another chance at proving that im not here to break rules and cause any problems to the city. I have a lot of friends on here and i play here a lot and was gutted when i got banned but i deserved it for not handing myself in when i logged back in, The only way i logged off was because i had something to attend to irl which is no excuse because i would be absolutely raging if this was the other way around and this happened to someone i kidnapped, i never honestly knew i would get uncuffed if i flew off as i am pretty new to the city. I am very sorry for breaking rule c2.3 and i can assure u if you guys give me another chance i will not let you down.
Regards Leon
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Since you made another appeal whilst still having one opened this will be moved to the denied section and we will review the current one in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back