What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ramseyx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramseyx

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Leon Russell
Steam ID: 76561199198955084
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk16784
Ban Reason: C1.11
Why do you think you were banned: I think i was banned because of me and my friends speaking about money which i said for a laugh, i wouldn't pay mad amounts of £ for ingame money which was never the case, i never once sent him any money to get ingame money and i never would, this was all banter, my friend gave me a lend of money ingame which i was currently in the process of saving to give him it back so we could all have nice cars, i would never pay £ for money ingame as i know this would ruin the purpose of RP and i know u guys spend alot of time making sure people don't do these kind of things because it would mess with the economy in the city and there would be no purpose for trying to make your way to the top. Once i did join the city i went on radio freq with my friend and asked him if it was okay to get a lend and he says ofcourse, where then i got him to send me the 1.7mil so i could buy myself a car which im paying him back for , we did nothing but roleplay the whole situation when i joined the city as iknow the rules and have read over them all.
Why should we unban you: I think i should be unbanned because iknow there was some sort of revenge in this ban from the other half because we kicked him out, but we was only speaking and messing about when we was speaking about such things, i would do nothing to ruin the economy of the city as its a great city and i really enjoy playing here. I and "we" as a hang has came on leaps n bounds since coming to the city and i really want to eventually become some whitelisted gang and have a good RP around the city. Just wanted you to know that i would never pay for money ingame and i will be paying this money back as soon as i have it. Thanks Leon
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Ramseyx

It is a shame to see you back here especially for such a rule break. Simply put you were heard speaking more than once about this transaction, as of right now the door will remain closed.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back