What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ramseyx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramseyx

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Leon Russell
Steam ID: 76561199198955084
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16784
Ban Reason: C1.11
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because somebody reported me for buying INGAME money which we was joking about on a discord, i would never do this because i wouldnt like to waste Money on a video game to be honest, This was obviously a joke and someone reported it to make it look asif i was being serious because they got kicked out of the group.
Why should we unban you: I think i should be unbanned because i have never purchased any money off nobody i did get a lend of 1.7mil which i was in the middle of paying back before i got banned the day after, My friend i got the lend of money from can even back this story up as there was no in real life transactions and there was never going to be. Like i said this was obviously out of character chat and because one of our old leaders got the boot he went out his way to get us all banned for anything and everything, i really have learned my lesson from the first time i was banned and i obey by all the rules and would never break any rules again, i promised this the last time. I always stick to my word.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

1715093593807.png

Also this is proof on chat ooc ofcourse that i would take it as a lend on the same day i got the car, also when we got into the city we role played the whole situation out as i normally would.

After reading through what you had to say, I don't think your ready to come back

Can re-appeal in a month time (07/06/2024)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back