What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rastafari - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafari

Unban Appeal for Rastafari 

In-game Name: Koi Leen

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197993079379

Ban ID: !!rpuk15793!!

Reason given for your ban: G3.5 , G2.9 , C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because i did a really stupid thing especially when i got nothing out of it
I just being bored and was not thinking while i did that
Made myself lose an character i was working for so long with such a nice RP ...
I've took money from my 2 other characters that i was about to delete because im not playing them anymore
and put that money in my container so my "Koi" character can take it

But about the C2.2 rule i have no idea what i did that the admin thought im using exploit i dont even know any exploits
never used them never had that idea and i dont even know why am i accused of exploiting anything

Why should we unban you ?: I never had any bans or anything close to it.. always had that straight RP thinking
I'm 33 years old and i do understand what i did and that ill never be weak again to do anything stupid like this..
Had a moment that now im paying for it.

For real im not trying to make it look beautiful its something stupid that i did and i know that i need to eat that shame
but you can trust me that it would never happen again , im part of the community since 2014 and i never had any ban issues even since Altis Life.
Hope you understand me <3

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Rastafari, I hope you're well today! 🙂

I was banned because i did a really stupid thing especially when i got nothing out of it
I just being bored and was not thinking while i did that
IIs your reasoning for transferring items between 2 character really because you were "bored"?

Hello @Rastafari, I hope you're well today! 🙂

IIs your reasoning for transferring items between 2 character really because you were "bored"?
Its not the full reasoning behind it ofcourse.. but its contributed into it for sure

Its a mistake i should've not being doing in any circumstances especially as 10yo roleplayer 

That's embarrassing and should've not happened at all !

Good afternoon @Rastafari

I hope all is well today 🙂 

Can you please walk me through everything that happen for you to end up with this ban? 

All i did is one night i decided i remove all of my characters expect my main one and move all the money i had (30k) to my main character instead of losing this money because im gonna remove them anyway and that's the most stupid decision i've made in my whole RP "career" (without actually a reason - i had everything i need to get this money in less than a half hour) 
I've just really acted stupid without any specific reason not something that i would do normally 

That's all i have - and the speed of the dispute is because i have some stuff that i could lose in a month and i dont really want to put years of progress to lose it for such a stupid action that i regret at the moment i did it.. i guess it was already late (Nice job btw - surprised me how fast it all went) 

I hope i explained myself correct and i hope you guys will understand im nothing like this , it was just a dummy moment of me.

Good morning @Rastafari

I hope all is well today 🙂 

You mentioned that you had everything you needed to make this money within half an hour, how would have made this money if you did not "cheat" it in? 

If you were allowed back on to the server, what would you do with your roleplay moving forward? 

@Rastafari Please respond to the above. I realise the forums were down for a bit so there's of course some leeway, but please respond soon or the appeal will time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back