What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - rastr8 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rastr8

Unban Appeal for rastr8 

In-game Name: rio

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199482502546

Ban ID: llrpuk1506911

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: the reason why I was banned was because I combat logged in a scene which was a very silly and naïve thing to at the time and will not happen again

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because this is my first ban in this server and will certainly be the last I have learnt and reflected on my actions hence why I waited over a month to make a ban appeal. at the time I thought it was the right thing to do because their was no NHS however now my roleplay knowledge is better I know that it was the wrong decision to make and I am now back and have improved my roleplay and I believe that everyone deserves and second chance to show they have changed and are ready to improve and better their self

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

if i am correct it was very late around 4am and i was dead for quite a bit so i combat logged thinking their was no nhs it was 100 percent the wrong thing to do it was a heat in the moment action that will not happen again 

to be honest i am not able to tell you as it was over a month ago this situation did not happen recently i decided to gain some roleplay experience and make sure that when i make my unban appeal i am ready and have better roleplay knowledge which i now do and in the future i will not combat in a scene 

I'll tell you - it was 1 minute exactly. You logged off 60 seconds after going down.

You're a new player, logged on and then immediately broke the rules and your appeal isn't matching up with the facts.

as I said previously it was over a month ago I got the time messed up mistakes happen I have came a month later reflected on the rule broke and have now corrected my roleplay and I am ready to roleplay correctly and enjoy myself. Back then I was playing to mess around however it was the wrong thing to do and I believe I should get a second chance and show that I have improve my roleplay 

My problem isn't that you forgot some minor details - my problem is that everything you've said is provably false.

You didn't log off because there was no NHS, you didn't have time to come to that conclusion. I'd like you to be open and honest with the actual reason you logged off - if you got frustrated, say so.

Good evening I am being honest me being frustrated probably played a part but if I am correct it was quite late so I thought they was no nhs yes I should of waited and because I didn’t I had to face a consequence and I have now learned not to do it anymore 

So what would you do now after having been downed?

I would now send an notification to ems and wait and if their is no response I will hope that a player would come and help me and take me to the hospital so I can check in and get back to my feet 

And if a player doesn't come and help you?

Then if my timer has ran out I will see the light and have to take the loss of losing my stuff 

Fantastic - I think we got there in the end.

You have been unbanned, lets not end up here again.

Approved.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back