What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ray oneill - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray oneill

Unban Appeal for Ray oneill 

In-game Name: ray oneill

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 7656119944760362

Ban ID: !!rpuk12277!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i broke the game rules

Why should we unban you ?: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my actions that led to my recent ban from the game. I fully understand and acknowledge that I violated the rules, and I take full responsibility for my behavior . In hindsight, I realize that my actions were not only against the established guidelines but also had a negative impact on the gaming community, including fellow players and the overall integrity of the game environment. I am genuinely sorry for any frustration or inconvenience my actions may have caused. I have taken the time to reflect on my behavior and have gained a better understanding of the rules I violated. Moving forward, I am committed to adhering strictly to the game's guidelines and ensuring a positive and fair gaming experience for myself and others.To prevent any future violations, I have taken proactive steps to educate myself further about the game's rules and guidelines. I am open to any additional resources or information you may recommend to ensure a more informed and responsible gaming experience .I sincerely appreciate the hard work and dedication of the game administrators in maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment. I am fully committed to earning back the trust of the community and ensuring that my future actions contribute positively to the overall gaming experience. I understand that consequences are a part of my actions, and I am prepared to accept any penalties deemed appropriate by the game administration. I kindly request your consideration for an unban, with the assurance that I have learned from this experience and will strive to be a responsible and respectful member of the community.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Ray oneill

Can you please confirm for me whether you wrote this yourself or had someone else write it? 

@Ray oneill Seeing as the forums were down for a bit I'll give you some leeway here. Please respond within 48 hours (4pm 06/03/2024) or this appeal will be timed out and denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back