What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - RedHuntsman - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHuntsman

Unban Appeal for RedHuntsman 

In-game Name: oldaccount icant remember

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199532456518

Ban ID: !!rpuk14976!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe due to the reason for my ban i was banned when i left the game during being kidnapped and then failed RP

Why should we unban you ?: firstly thank you for reading this i know i have failed RP i don't deny it but he circumstances of it are fortunate and are as follows, when being kidnapped the first time i left was due to my WiFi crashing and so forth i was kicked i then proceeded to come back and try and resolve the issue but i only got a minute before i was kicked again by my WiFi and this time for much longer by the time i got back i was dead and new to the game so i had no idea how to get in contact with my kidnappers to explain what happened nor did i know how to due to only being playing the game for a couple of days to a week at this point. as you can see it was not my fault i left the game and along with this being my first ban i'm asking for some leniency please to my case.
Thank you for hearing my reasoning.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @RedHuntsman, I hope all is well! 🙂

At the time of your combat log, you had disconnected intentionally.
Downed at 23:12, logged out at 23:17 on your own accord. You then re-connected at 23:33 which is then where you disconnected due to internet issues.

The internet issues you speak of only happened after you had intentionally left the game during a roleplay scenario.
Why did you intentionally disconnect during this? 

sorry for the confusion Danoo i know i have been pretty pressing this month of this topic but i'am new sorry, anyway yh i did disconnect intentionally only because i knew the internet was going to go down and for this change that we were sorting out on the router i needed to power down my PC so i decided to leave and then hopefully join back quick enough to not be banned for combat logging but alas i was unfortunate as when i got back they already accused me of it when really i was just caught between a rock and a hard place between the RP scenario at hand and real life, i don't deny leaving intentionally just wanted the whole truth to be out there this is my first ever ban i'am a good RP player i love the server just hoping for a second chance.

Good morning @RedHuntsman, thanks for the response! 🙂

At the time you disconnected, had you made any attempt to make any of the players around you aware? 
Had you made any attempt to make staff members aware? 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back