What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - RedHuntsman - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHuntsman

Unban Appeal for RedHuntsman 

In-game Name: oldaccount icant remember

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199532456518

Ban ID: !!rpuk14976!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe due to the reason for my ban i was banned when i left the game during being kidnapped and then failed RP

Why should we unban you ?:  firstly thank you for reading this i know i have failed RP i don't deny it but he circumstances of it are fortunate and are as follows, when being kidnapped the first time i left was due to my WiFi crashing and so forth i was kicked i then proceeded to come back and try and resolve the issue but i only got a minute before i was kicked again by my WiFi and this time for much longer by the time i got back i was dead and new to the game so i had no idea how to get in contact with my kidnappers to explain what happened nor did i know how to due to only being playing the game for a couple of days to a week at this point. as you can see it was not my fault i left the game and along with this being my first ban i'm asking for some leniency please to my case.
Thank you for hearing my reasoning.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi Danoo sorry for not responding quickly enough yes i did try and get in contact with the "Patriots" or those who said they were them when they kidnapped me but unfortunately after some unfortunate attempts i was unable to find them, as for staff i didn't realise at the time staff would need to know nor did i know there was lots of staff members available at the time as like i said i was new and had only being playing the server for around 1 week at the time.

Good evening @RedHuntsman, I hope all is well! 🙂

The original reason you left the server was due to disconnecting on your own accord, not internet, correct? 

Hi Danoo sorry yes technically but as you can see as a new player its not like i knew the implications of this along side this being in the situation i was in seems quite harsh that i would be perma banned i feel the amount of time i have been banned for so far should be enough surely

Thanks for the response @RedHuntsman! 🙂

So you've claimed throughout this that you disconnected due to internet issues, now you're claiming it was you whom disconnected willingly? 
Which one is it? 

Why do you feel it's harsh you received a permanent ban for it? 

hi Danoo yes i before i was trying to say i disconnected willingly because i would have been disconnected by my internet if i had stayed on not even to go into the fact that i didnt even know about the rules back then seems very unfair the ban 

Good morning @RedHuntsman, thanks for the response! 🙂

RedHuntsman.png

Here is a screenshot from the public website, which part of this do you find unfair?
You had plenty of chances to read over the rules and even ticked a box to confirm you had read them all upon creating your character.

Please respond soon else this appeal may be timed out.

@RedHuntsman, when you place you next appeal in please be responsive.
We will not keep entertaining appeals if they're going to time out continuously. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back