What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - RedHuntsman - GTA RP

RedHuntsman

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: N/A
Steam ID: 76561199532456518
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14976
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: for fail RP when getting kidnapped i left the game to escape capture
Why should we unban you: ive been away from Roleplay UK for 4 months now due to the permanent ban coming back now asking for leniency with my case i never knew the rules when i joined the server i joined in fresh from Five M and had no idea leaving the game while being kidnapped was an offence this has been my one and only offence of the entire time i've been on the sever, you can see by my second account i made that im not someone who would normally ever fail RP and im looking just to have a second chance to play on the server again i feel that not being to join this sever for almost half a year now has been quite the punishment and i hope you can see the reasoning in which i feel i've done my time and deserve to try again with this server.
Thank you for your time
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please explain what rule C2.3 is in your own words, and what the title of the rule is.

C2.3 is Combat logging its where you leave the game on purpose to escape being killed or captured in the game

but this isnt something i was aware of when i left i must have been on the server for maybe 3 days and had no idea it was a rule since all the other servers i had been on before were not as bothered about it i was also new to five m as well i wasn't aware every sever was its own unique entity and all servers were different in there rules and roles, i don't deny not leaving i just want to explain how new i was to the game and how i never understood what i did wrong it was an honest mistake if i truly were someone who combat logged all the time i would have done it all the next week i was able to play after the incident but i didn't because it wasn't until this situation i was able to see all about the servers rules so now i understand it was wrong and ive proved i wouldn't do it again

I wasn't aware every sever was its own unique entity and all servers were different in there rules and roles
When you created your character, you ticked the box saying you’d read the rules, so how does that work?

i remember ticking a box that said confirming to T's and C's but nothing about rules like i said before me and a friend were trying loads of new servers trying to find a new one i guess i must have rushed passed it to have a look at the server to see if it was any good

like i said before im not someone who breaks rules, now ive seen them after the incident i was able to properly adapt to my rp role in this server which is why i never broke any rules after the incident in hand, i understand what i did wrong i don't deny it im just hoping you can give me a second chance

yes sorry i understand that it may in the small print in character selection but in my haste i must have not seen it as i was trying to just get my character online asap to see if the server was any good,
as for the cooldown i was not aware of such a thing on my account

Again - it isn’t in the small print. You physically have to tick it, else you can’t move on.

That might make sense if you just had the one character as you’re insinuating, but you don’t. You have 3, you can’t miss it every time. How come that’s the case?

yes i understood that after the incident i read the rules after my first account as you say i had 3 accounts and so i read the rules and ticked the boxes for the other 2 accounts just not for the first one you see

I’m confused… so you did read the rules?

yes sorry for confusing you phoenix i read the rules when i read my second and third account since after my first account i realised there was a lot of complex rules that needed to followed unlike a lot of other servers out there so i did read the rules but only after my first account thats why theres no other reports on my account other than the one for the first account of C2.3

So you did read the rules, meaning this statement isn’t true, surely?
i never knew the rules when i joined the server i joined in fresh from Five M and had no idea leaving the game while being kidnapped was an offence

no so i only read the rules multiple days after i started on the server after the incident when i went to go create my other two accounts that statement is true because i didn't read the rules before creating my first account which i explained more about in the messages above

no so i only read the rules multiple days after i started on the server after the incident when i went to go create my other two accounts
I just checked - only one of your characters was created after the incident, not both.

If you knew you’d broken a rule, why didn’t you tell us retrospectively?

thats just it i didnt know i had broken a rule since it wasn't something you normally get banned for on other servers it was only until i read the rules on my second account that i had understood what i did so i tried to contact the people who kidnapped me but because i was new to the game i didnt know about all this help and the web page or how to get in contact with other players i didnt know i pretty much knew nothing about the game by then

it wasn't something you normally get banned for on other servers
I can assure you that nearly every roleplay server under the sun has a combat logging rule.

What would prevent people from logging out to avoid a situation they don’t like or to save their items?

Furthermore, we are very clear about making tickets on the Discord, we have it automatically announced ingame, the /help command tells you what to do and it is very visible in the channel list in the Discord you have to join to play the server.

A lot of this is down to your own lack of awareness of the basics of not just the server, but with the basics of the community as a whole, which gives me cause for concern as these are not issues experienced by the majority of the playerbase.

i understand this but the majority of the player base were not a 3 day old player like i said i was pretty much only just starting with no understanding of the rules or the discord help just trying to have some fun and be a good RP player i now understand what i did was wrong but i didnt at the time all im asking is for one more chance nothing more just one thats it one other report and you can kick me out but i promise you you wont get one because i love this sever and im a good RP player giving evidence to why i was never reported ever again after the incident on any other account like i said before all im asking for is a second chance now i understand all the rules and regulations of the game and everything surrounding it.

Back