What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - reese2023 - GTA RP

reese2023

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: reese (knight?)
Steam ID: 76561198259804644
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16581
Ban Reason: c2.3, g2.4
Why do you think you were banned: at about 3/4am i came across a player at a garage, i think i might have called his car cute or something like that (i was in a local car) i was about to get off but thought id say hi before i did. he proceeded to ram me about 15 times while i tried to get away, he chased me to a parking lot and flipped my car i ran away got a new local car and went back and crashed into his car. a bunch of guys got involved in the situation and ordered me out of the car at gunpoint i exited with my knife in hand (from scaring the npc whos car i stole) i didnt think the guy with the gun was with the guy who approached me and so when he got to close instead of letting him stab me first i stabbed him. i didnt think they would shoot me. in my head it was 100% get stabbed to death by the guy coming at me on foot (the guy who had chased me down) or maybhe get shot by the guy not involved in the lead up to me crashing into him. looking back, it was a bad judgement to make but not a purposeful nvl so bad judgement at that time of night and maybe a bit of frustration with being a solo at a time when everyone else's rp changed due to no cops being around and the city basically being lawless liek the purge. i probably should have been tucked up in bed a few hours and few long winded rp scenes before but didnt wanna jump off away from a garage naked. would have been my 3rd bleed out in the day. i can 100% see it was not the right thing to do to stab the guy, i didnt have anything to gain from doing that. i just thought of it as him or me and didnt really think it though with the other peoples involvemnt. i just got off to sleep and thought id deal witht he death the next day. not trying to combat log just running to low to wait 30 mins to do (for some reason my timer was 30 mins till bleed out indtead of 10) the other player put me in the trunk of an npc car qand left so would have been 30 mins at 3/4am of black screena dn id have fell asleep at my desk
Why should we unban you: i have recently come back to the city and fivem as a whole after a long break and am still settling back in, i have always in the past kept my rp at a top level. i will admit it takes me a little while to get back into the swing of things, when i returned i should have reread the rules and focused back on keeping my rp as i mean to go on rather than messing about in the middle of the night having vdm's with random cars that wanna vdm with me. i should have walked away from that dumb non rp situation. if i get unbanned i will make sure to remember who it is i want to be in the city in the future rather than short term silliness.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

C2.3 bans come with an automatic cooldown of 1 month.

After checking the notes associated, I believe this should still apply.

Denied.

Back