What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - reese2023 - GTA RP

reese2023

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: reese (knight?)
Steam ID: 76561198259804644
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16581
Ban Reason: c2.3, g2.4
Why do you think you were banned: i was banned for combat logging and not valuing my life
Why should we unban you: i have been a part of this community without having much problems for a few years now, i would hope that i would know better than to break what is easily the 2 biggest rules to roleplay as keeping things realistic to a situation and not logging. in my last appeal i think there might have been some confusing i wasnt saying i didnt want to bleed i was saying i didnt have the option to. and that i logged out becuase it was 4am on a school night (i take my kids to school) and that it stated that i could bleed out in 30 minutes instead of 10. had i been in or thougtht i might have been involved in any rp i could have waited it out. but i was in a npc car trunk away from people and was falling asleep. usually i would have been tucked up in bed but i had previously (maybe 10 minutes prior) had bled out after a 1 hour long rp where i was held hostage. and the only reason i was still on was to loadout my character and be at a garage, which is where the situation happened where i was shot. i can see the places i made mistakes and will definately do my best to learn from them and not repeat such amateur play.

to answer the question asked by danoo in the last thread i cant honestly say i know of the steps to take as i have luckily never had to leave during a rp situation but i of course more than welcome a chance to learn the steps.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you let your last appeal time out?

Did you not have access to the internet during this time?

@reese2023 If you're playing at that time in the morning then you must expect you would get into some form of RP. You would have been able to bleed out so I don't buy that you didn't have the option. What's the truth?

@reese2023 Please respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Back