What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Reggie S - 07/02/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscottiverdee

In-game Name
Biscotti

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/02/20

Member of the team that banned you.
I dunno

Reason given for your ban.
Harbouring a banned member

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Playing with someone who was ban evading

Why should we unban you ?
Okay so Joseph has been a good friend of mine for over 4 years now, we have a tight friendship and we have met up numerous times to smoke weed irl, hes my G. Just recently Joseph messaged me saying he was going to come on rpuk one last time to relive the good ole days. Obviously the only way he would be able to do so was by ban evading. I assumed he wasn't going to be able to pull it off, evidently i was wrong.

Once he managed to do so, I warned him it wont last long until he was banned again and it will just make it a thousand times harder to get unbanned on his main account. He continued anyway. It was good to have him back on RPUK as from my time playing on this server, I enjoyed it most when playing along side him.

In this situation what i should have done was let an admin know. This would be the right thing to do for the community. But im sure a lot of people can agree that if they where in my shoes, they wouldn't have snaked. I wasn't prepared to snake on a long time friend. I would like which ever admins that are reviewing this to see that i am not in anyway harmful to the community. I have come a long way from how i used to be many years ago. Over the numerous times i have been banned, i have learnt that keeping my head down and following the rules would assure my place in the community. I have slipped up in areas such as having a tazing battle with other members in the police and also wrong judgement of a situation which ended in me thinking breaking a rule was justified due to a rule being broken against me at the time but nevertheless, I made sure those things wouldn't happen again and none of those things where intentionally done to ruin anyone else's experience on the server.

When Joseph returned to the server, i knew he wasn't here to break a bunch of rules in hope to go out with a bang. I knew he only wanted to come and do redzones. I don't know what much else there is to say about this all. But do hope you see i had no bad intentions here, i just wanted to play along side him one last time.

I'd just like to add, Ground Branch had nothing to do with harbouring Joseph. They didn't know he was ban evading when i brought him in. I spoke to Mckelvie in teamspeak and told him he was a sound guy that used to play on the server and that he'd fit in the gang. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If he is such a friend he would of never put you in such a position.

You proceeded on the hope you would not get caught showing a complete disregard for this community and it’s rules.

I don’t get all this bollocks about snaking, it’s a shit excuse and cover up for a lack of common sense from both of you

You moaned to our staff that you think ban evading should not be a rule, looking at your previous bans and taking that comment and putting your friend above this community and its rules is a clear indication you personally think rules do not apply to you and you have no regard for them.

Your friend exploited here then he hit the forums with a racist post, I think rather than moaning about our ban evasion rules take a look at your friend and yourself in the mirror.

You are both not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back