What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ReissMate - 07/25/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiSSs

In-game Name
Reiss Triton

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/20/20

Member of the team that banned you.
James Travers

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned under the exploiting rule for dragging people out of red zones after killing them which resulted in their NLR being 15 minutes rather than 5.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to be unbanned because I have been in this community for a very, very long time. I’ve made my fair share of mistakes which have resulted in bans and after being unbanned I have always made sure not to repeat the same mistakes again. I understand that what I did now is indeed against the rules and I should have thought about it more before doing it even if it wasn’t a written rule. Rebels had at first been doing this to us which is the reason I started to do it. I am not using that as an excuse, merely explaining why I had started to do it. Another reason I think I should be unbanned is because besides the odd moments I go and do something stupid, the roleplay I provide to people on the server I like to think is very high quality and I’m sure other people would agree.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

The police approached me a couple weeks back, and asked about this behaviour. I assured them it was exploiting/metagaming. 
Poseidon approached me about this behaviour and I assured them it was exploiting/metagaming. 
Both whitelisted factions were aware of the opinion of staff and after bringing it to the attention of staff on multiple occasions should have expected us to have been watching, 
but that isn't the point. 
The point is, that as a member of a whitelisted faction you are expected to uphold values of the community and create an environment enjoyable for all participants, red zones included. 
The only reason to drag someone out of the redzone and execute them there, is to game the system and be a dickhead to that player. Hardly representing the  behaviour that should be expected by a member of the community who spends the vast majority of his time in whitelisted factions.
I enjoy your roleplay Reiss. I think that when you can be bothered, it's top notch, but this is ban number 6, not including your last 2.4.  

Appeal denied. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back