What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rhinopatt - Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinopatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Unban Appeal for Rhinopatt 

In-game Name: Billy McAles

Server: Forums

Steam ID: 76561198009501877

Ban ID: No Ban ID present. I have checked the ban confirmation email and forum notice.

Reason given for your ban: (C5.4) Commenting on a report a player thread that is not involving you, or in which you took no active part in the situation featured in the report.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for commenting on a "report a player" thread. The person who banned me had been writing at the same time as myself and after I submitted my update I was banned for 7 days and given 1 point.

I edited the note to advise I had just seen his latest note and to delete the post however he deleted the note and still issued me with the ban and point.

Why should we unban you ?: The rule I was banned for "(C5.4) Commenting on a report a player thread that is not involving you, or in which you took no active part in the situation featured in the report" does not apply as I was involved in the situation and was also gunned down by the same individual being reported. I didn't find the need to make multiple reports so I added my notes into the open report and advised I will follow up with a video when I finished work later this evening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the staff lead was writing the following;
If you think you have something to add, it's best to speak with a member of staff to actually determine whether your involvement is needed/wanted.
No further from anyone except the reported and the reporter, unless authorised to do so by a member of staff, please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was also typing a reply at this time and didn't get the chance to view the staff message however after I submitted I edited my response to advise I had just seen his note and feel free to delete but instead I was banned for seven days and given a point.

I feel this is unjust and harsh. I believe simply deleting my previous message with the understanding I hadn't had the chance to see the last message would have been sufficient. Also the reason for the ban C5.4 does not apply as I was involved and an active part in the situation (I was shot by the same player and lying dead beside the player that filled the report) and the report is for mass RDM.

I know ban appeals are the lowest on the list of priorities but I would like the opportunity to discuss this ban on discord or TS to understand more.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You have not been banned, you have received a Forum Restriction for commenting on a a report a player thread. These are not appealable. Your restriction ends 30/05/23 @ 12:00.

Also, I'm not a Staff Lead. Just a Staff Member. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back