What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rhyysssss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyysssss

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Rhyysssss 

In-game Name: Stuart Mclean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013463978

Ban ID: !!rpuk5780!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was Banned For Dissapering while dead and false rp

Why should we unban you ?: i think i deserve to be unbanned because this is a first offensive think it is rather harsh to perm ban me after 1 thing i am rather new to the city and didnt know this was a ban able offense i apolgise for my actions and it wont happen happen again and i enjoy playing in the city and would love a second chance thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i think i deserve to be unbanned because this is a first offensive think it is rather harsh to perm ban me after 1 thing

and didnt know this was a ban able offense
How on earth would you think that we wouldn't ban someone for combat logging? I cannot think of a single RP server that does not have this rule. It is one of the most basic parts of RP. I do not buy this at all. 

this has been my first server and didn't know and i understand the ban but on a permanent basis i think is harsh

Why should we unban you ?: i think i deserve to be unbanned because this is a first offensive think it is rather harsh to perm ban me after 1 thing i am rather new to the city and didnt know this was a ban able offense i apolgise for my actions and it wont happen happen again and i enjoy playing in the city and would love a second chance thanks.
this has been my first server and didn't know and i understand the ban but on a permanent basis i think is harsh
You have been playing rather consistently for the last almost 2 months. There has been 30 000(!) characters made after your first one.
And you recently created a new character (which specifically asks if you have read the rules).

Why on earth have you, during all this time and through a second character creation, never had a proper read through of the rules?
Especially if this is your first server and you haven't played on RP servers before!

And considering all this, why on earth should we unban you? That the ban is "harsh" is not a reason, fyi.

yeah you are right harsh isn't a reason because the reason a gave for being unbanned was that it was a first offensive and apolgised for what i did and regret it and maybe i will a better read through the rules if i ever get back on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally cannot believe that you've never read our rules or understood that Combat Logging is against them. 

I think you logging off was a deliberate action and one that you'd have no issues what so ever in doing so again. 

Convince us. Why on earth should we even consider allowing you back?

Right now, I'm perfectly happy with denying this unban appeal because it's evident you don't care about our rules.

you were spot on when you said logging off was a deliberate action cause it was I regretted it as soon i did it and i was not thinking  of the consequences at the time and now i deeply regret my actions and i would love to get back in the city and because i really enjoy my time playing and playing with my friends once again i am sorry about this and i also took a bit of time looking over the rules again 🙂

you were spot on when you said logging off was a deliberate action cause it was I regretted it as soon i did it and i was not thinking  of the consequences at the time and now i deeply regret my actions and i would love to get back in the city and because i really enjoy my time playing and playing with my friends once again i am sorry about this and i also took a bit of time looking over the rules again 🙂
Well, quite frankly you don't have me convinced. Combat logging is something we take seriously, it ruins roleplay for so many and will take more than this to come back from.

As such, I will NOT be issuing an unban today, you are free to appeal the ban again in a month. Until then I suggest you figure out why we should let you back, and make sure you know the rules like the back of your hand.

Denied - Appeal in 1 Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back