What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rhyysssss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyysssss

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Rhyysssss 

In-game Name: Stuart Mclean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013463984

Ban ID: !!rpuk5780!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for fail rp and combat logging

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned from the server as I have had a couple of weeks to reflect on my actions and I deeply regret them I have tried to play other server other than rpuk and none of them hit the same I really enjoyed my time playing this server and miss it and I took my place in the city for granted and I hope I can be given a second chance to redeem myself.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Rhyysssss,

In your previous appeal, it was said that you had to wait 1 month until you can re-appeal.

Combat logging is not something that we take lightly within the community and therefore we have a 30-day minimum unban appeal policy in place for combat logging to push back this repeated offence by people.

Think well about what you want to write in there and what you did wrong to get banned.

I will have to deny this appeal, however you are more then welcome to make a new appeal on 26/10/2021.

Denied (can re-appeal 26/10/2021)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back