What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rhyysssss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyysssss

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Rhyysssss 

In-game Name: Stuart Mclean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013463978

Ban ID: !!rpuk6572!!

Reason given for your ban: Pegi

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: underage

Why should we unban you ?: I have just had a unban appeal rejected and I completely understand your decision to do so but I am also not very happy being told I have to re-appeal in 2026 which I can't really understand this decision is this meant to be a punishment or maybe a mistake I am not sure but with having to be 18 to play the server and me being able to re-appeal in 2026 meaning I am lead to believe you think I am 14 years old which I can't really get me head wrapped around once again I understand the previous one being rejected and you have to do what you have to do to keep the community safe but would love a response to this question asked

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Rhyysssss

We have reason to believe that you are not 18 and a lot younger than that so as it stands you are not welcome back into the community until you are 18 which you can re-appeal in 2026.

Also when you do decide to appeal next time best not to lie to us, not going to go into specifics.

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back