What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rhyysssss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyysssss

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Rhyysssss 

In-game Name: Stuart Mclean

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013463978

Ban ID: !!rpuk6572!!

Reason given for your ban: Pegi

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for pegi/being under the required age to play within the community

Why should we unban you ?: Hello staff team, before we kick of id like to apologise for my immature actions regarding the forms making the duplicate appeals was wrong and out of pure anger at the date that was given, I was just eager to return but can now clearly see why it was unsafe to do so as it leaves me but also other in the community vulnerable something that can have harsh consequences. I'm gonna run through a timeline an HONEST one something I have let myself down with towards this community
27th of December 2021 banned for PEGI - at the time aged 16
fast forward 8th of May 2022 I turned 17 - so at this time 17
fast forward to the current date and av turned 18
During my time away I have indulged in other servers that are of lower age requirement, really enhancing my RP in this time and building good relationships and becoming a top notch roleplayer something a would thrive to bring to RPUK. I'm fully aware I have let the community down and the staff team directly with my desperate lies giving you almost no reason to trust me, however now that I am of the required age Id be joyed to get back into RPUK rejoining the wonderful community. Again apologies for my petty acts the last time I visited the forms I was just annoyed with being given a cooldown time that'd see my way past 18.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is your last appeal, as you were told to appeal in 2026.

You submitted an application, where you stated you were a lot younger than 16 on December 11, 2022.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back