What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Riad Aslanli - 01/19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riad

In-game Name
Riad Aslanli

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/11/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
My friends and I were robbing two guys. The first guy we robbed it was all fine and the situation was solved, but when I initiated on the second guy, I didn't initiate very well. I should have done a way better job and I normally do.

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly I would like to say that I am very sorry for what I have done and I should have done a way better job.
When I first started playing on this server, which actually wasn't that long ago I didn't understand the roleplay at all since I have never played on a roleplay server before. As I continued to play I started to get the hang of it and started to really enjoy the island. I started meeting some new friends and I just had a really fun time. As time went on I started playing more and more, it went to a point where I almost had 200 hours in 2 weeks.
I would like to say that I have had 3 bans before, and yes I do agree that there are a lot of bans since I haven't even been on the server for that long, but I am not saying I haven't learned from them. As explained I was banned for poor roleplay and I totally agree with it, it was a stupid mistake and I should have not done it. As said before the first guy we initiated on we had a small gunfight which happened, so I started thinking of other people getting involved, so I quickly initiated on the other guy, without thinking properly, I initiated very poorly on the guy and this usually doesn't happen. I would like to think that I have pretty good roleplay and I have so much fun on the server. I have met so many new friends that I talk to outside of the server, and even just meeting random people in Kavala was amazing. The number of funny moments and just a bunch of laughs I had was incredible and I would love to continue that. Only a few weeks ago I joined a gang with a bunch of funny guys, over those few weeks we had a lot of great roleplay and just fun times. Writing this now it hurts, as I am thinking of all the great memories I had with y gang, the staff, and just the whole community overall. After being on the server every day till late I went to bed and just scrolled on roleplay.co.uk website and just looked at new updates and way more, and I still do that.
After I initiated poorly I than got banned I wish I could have talked to Aiden about it and just say sorry to him, obviously, that won't help the situation but for myself, it would have made me feel better, and Aiden if you are reading this I would like to say I am very sorry for what I have done and I promise you this will never happen again, and to the rest of the staff I am sorry for what I have done, and if I was given another chance I would make it up to not only the staff but to the rest of the community

I am very sorry for what I did and it really hurts being banned as I am a very determined player and I have been very careful with the rules as I started to be more into the server. From the research, I had done before this server is definitely the most determined and the most fun. Everything is very organized and I would like to say that I respect what you as the staff do and I can see it's hard work to meet all of the demands that the community wants and recommend, without the staff this server would have not existed, and I could not forget the community overall, all the people on this server also make the server possible and without all of the laughs and just good roleplay this server would have not been possible either. I want to thank everyone for being such great people and making me laugh every day. I am sorry for what I've done and this will definitely not happen again, I am also sorry to the guy I poorly initiated on as the example I gave wasn't correct and if you are reading this please do not follow the initiation I did as it was very bad and stupid, I am very sorry and if I do get banned and if you can get in contact with me I will try to repay you and make it fair with you.

It is very heartbreaking to talk about all the memories I had, and I just want to say one more time I am apologizing for what I have done, and yes I know apologizing sometimes doesn't help, but this is really coming from deep down I am very very sorry for my mistake and yes I have learned from my mistakes, and if there is anything else I could do to make it up to the staff and the community please do tell me

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Please be more careful in the future and make sure you provide rp to every player you meet and just because is a hobo he still need the same rp as everyone else.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back