What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Riccardo - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo

Unban Appeal for Riccardo 

In-game Name: Riccardo Genovese

Server: Discord

Steam ID: --

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: N/A

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In my own words I believe I have been banned for expressing my beliefs in discord in an argument during heated times.

Why should we unban you ?: While I might said some things that may be controversial, I believe that I did not go over the top and only tried getting my point across. Now this could have easily been resolved through a staff ticket or simply staff telling me to stop. I would have stopped the argument on request of the staff team.

I don't believe I have offended anyone, if you genuinely got offended through the points I put across than clearly you don't understand that this is a 18+ community and you cant handle somethings. This snowflake mentality needs to be put to rest, fair enough ban me if I'm being blatantly transphobic/homophobic or whatever but If you cant handle a gender argument then you only have yourself to blame.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well what a read, Got to say I'm quiet disappointed that you couldn't act like an adult and found yourself here. Based on this appeal it doesn't scream out "I'm mature" Only "I want to cause REEEEEEEEEEE", So for that and your overall record you have built up you can have a three month cooldown. You can make a new appeal on or after March 11th 2024.

Denied!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back