What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Richardd - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardd

Unban Appeal for Richardd 

In-game Name: Ollie Dawson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198245241730

Ban ID: !!rpuk7532!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to the importation of the arma server ban list over to the fiveM server. I share an IP with the community-banned player known as GenuineAF, furthermore resulting in a game ban.

Why should we unban you ?: I appreciate the sensitive nature of this request. I may need to prove that I do in fact live with this person and I am not making this up which I am happy to do. I have recently rejoined the community as I have a lot of spare time recently and have been enjoying the new experience the FiveM server offers. I have made new friends in the Police and I would be disappointed to see that go. I myself have not broken a rule. I asked Genuineaf to not join the fiveM server when I started playing as I wish to play on the community and this is something he has respected. Due to him connecting to the Arma server since we became housemates at university, the IP has been flagged. From the communities point of view, I appreciate the issue with having an active IP of the community banned member free to access the server. However, the person in question has had the ability to connect to the FiveM server for some time and has not attempted to, in addition, ban evasion is entirely possible even with this IP banned. I would therefore argue that the only consequence of banning the IP is that I can no longer play the server. I have been really enjoying my time here and if there's any actions I can take, or encourage the community banned member to take I would be more than happy to do so.

Edit: I would also like to add that I am happy to take full responsbillity for this person inthe future, and would accept a full community ban for myself if he attempts to join RPUK services, what he has done was very wrong, however he was a child when he took these actions and has matured now and I have full confidence he will not cause trouble in the future, and if he decided to ban evade ( he wouldnt) I would inform staff of this and accept a ban for myself to protect the community. We have both presented ourselves in TS to prove we are 2 people on the same IP, any futher evidence required to support my appeal I can provide. Bans are provided to the person, and I have not broken a rule myself, I believe in this case that my contribution to the community outweighs the risk with my personal assurances. Ive noticed real positive change in the community since the release of the fair ban system and I believe this is due to the reduction in drama and frustration that surrounded the previous system. In my opinon in this case, a ban would not be fair.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Richard. You went against my advice during the discord ticket and made an appeal but you did give me something that I wanted to test you with. I wanted to see how committed you was to the server. By the odds not being in your favour and you still putting in an appeal and effort into it shows us that you actually want to be here, part of the community which is good to see. 

So with that being said I am going to grant you that chance. As you are aware of the past we will be keeping an eye on things and I do note that you have stated you will take responsibility so make sure that this chance doesn't get ruined for you.

Unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back