What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - richarddias - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for richarddias 

In-game Name: Connor Connards

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199184003129

Ban ID: !!rpuk10228!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 - RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I didn't provide high quality roleplay towards other people on the server and RDM'd them in a situation that could've been easily avoided. Although I warned the individual, I didn't provide enough roleplay that would allow me to attack the player the way I did.

Why should we unban you ?: I am aware that this rule is in place to allow for all parties involved to have a fair chance to act, or react, to a specific situation. Without the rule, chaos would ensue as people would attack each other with no fair warning. My situation could've panned out in a different way if I had allowed the people that I was roleplaying with to have a foot pursuit or tased them after warning once again.

It has been a very long time since I was issued this ban. Because of that, I have had a plenty of time to reflect on my actions and I can confidently say that I am ready to re-enter the community. As stated previously, I had felt regret for my actions because I had to stay away from the community for this amount of time. Given this chance, I will focus on roleplaying with all and being careful with attacking another player to make sure quality roleplay has been experienced for both parties (or more) to receive some sort of satisfaction out of the situation.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

It is not yet March 24th.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back