What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - richarddias - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for richarddias 

In-game Name: Connor Connards

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199184003129

Ban ID: !!rpuk10228!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 - RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I didn't provide high quality roleplay towards other people on the server and RDM'd them in a situation that could've been easily avoided. Although I warned the individual, I didn't provide enough roleplay that would allow me to attack the player the way I did.

Why should we unban you ?: I am aware that this rule is in place to allow for all parties involved to have a fair chance to act, or react, to a specific situation. Without the rule, chaos would ensue as people would attack each other with no fair warning. My situation could've panned out in a different way if I had allowed the people that I was roleplaying with to have a foot pursuit or tased them after warning once again.

It has been a very long time since I was issued this ban. Because of that, I have had plenty of time to reflect on my actions and I can confidently say I am ready to re-enter the community. As stated previously, I had felt regret for my actions because I had to stay away from the community for such a long time. Given this chance, I will focus on roleplaying to a high standard with all. I will be careful attacking another player to make sure quality roleplay has been experienced for both (or more) parties involved in the situation in order to feel some sort of satisfaction out of the scenario.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr Connards 😄

Now you say it could've been easily avoided,
Why wasn't this then? 

Why did you decide to go the route you did?

Also could you state the rule you broke and type us your understanding of this rule in your own words 😄

Thank you for your reply @PsianaRama!

Bearing in mind that this was quite a while back, I am not 100% sure. I can only remember it being a heat of the moment thing where I was wanting to catch some drug dealers; whoever they were. Looking back, it was a bit silly but unfortunately I cannot change my actions (only improve them for the future). 

Hopefully that answers two of the three questions…

8 minutes ago, PsianaRama said:

Also could you state the rule you broke and type us your understanding of this rule in your own words 😄
I broke the rule of RDM - G1.2. This rule is in place to prevent people from attacking other players without any previous (quality) roleplay. Without it, the server would be far from a serious roleplay server, which it aims to be, and instead a PVP server. 

Say if you were in the same situation should we let you back,

What would you have done differently?​

@PsianaRamaIf I were to experience a similar situation, I would either repeatedly warn the suspect before attacking, to give them a fair fighting chance and fair warning before I would attack them. Or, I would let them run and begin a foot chase of some kind to enhance the roleplay for both of us.

@richarddiasThis isnt your first ban for RDM either you had a ban in April 2022 for the same rulebreak. Im sensing a pattern here.. How do we know you have actually learnt from the ban this time round?

Hello @Siren, I’m going to be honest I don’t remember that incident at all; I am aware I’ve had a previous timed ban for RDM, just don’t remember the situation!

I understand that it may look like a pattern but I can assure with having two bans for RDM, it has really only made the rule clearer (especially with this current one). It allows me to have a clear understanding of the do’s and don’t’s surrounding RDM. I will, of course, make it my intention to steer away from RDM bans (and any bans in general) because I’ve experienced two punishments for it. 

I can only give you my word and hope that you take it and hopefully trust me.

Hi @Liam, I mentioned to PsianaRama previously that I would repeatedly warn the individual or just take a foot chase.

If I were to experience a similar situation, I would either repeatedly warn the suspect before attacking, to give them a fair fighting chance and fair warning before I would attack them. Or, I would let them run and begin a foot chase of some kind to enhance the roleplay for both of us.

Alright @richarddiasIm willing to give you another chance.

Any rulebreaks within the next 6 months and you will be straight back to a permanent ban that you will have to appeal.

If you find yourself banned for the same rulebreak (rdm) you won't find it so easy to be unbanned.

I dont want to see you back here, dont fuck it up.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back