What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rigney - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbb

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Rigney 

In-game Name: Ben Rigney

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561197960287930

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: non

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I AM NOT BEING TOLD THE REASON WHY IM BEING ASKED about MY feelings about & towards those who are transgender in this community. which i find odd as ive not been in the game since last month to pay my rent and log off if someone could contact me in a dm to explain that would be great

Was told I have may have been banned from Discord no idea why I've taken a few months off aying games to focus on work I log in to pay my rent check txt messages and then disconnect I hardly interact in the discord so I'm not quite sure why I'm "Banned" if I am

Why should we unban you ?: So I can pay my rent

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Tell me about your feelings about & towards those who are transgender in this community.

Have you ever expressed negative opinions about someone who identifies as trans?

I've never spoken to anyone in the city or on the discord about this subject can you please go into detail please?

I don't believe that my views on this have anything to do with me as a person in this community.

I am not my character, and they are not me.

Addressing your question, 'What are my thoughts on transgender people in the community?' Well, I don't have any. I have always treated everyone in the server the same, as equals because we are all human beings, and I do not bring IRL views into the community, just like many other people in this community.

If you could please explain what it is that I'm supposed to have done, then I could maybe shed some light on the matter and get this sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe that my views on this have anything to do with me as a person in this community.

I am not my character, and they are not me.
You were Discord banned, not game banned. You are correct as in you are not your character, and they are not you. However, we are talking about you as a person. Please go into what has been asked otherwise this will be denied yet again.

Ive never posted any thing bad in the discord or spoken bad in them but anyway

I do not have an issue with anyone in the community at all and that includes transgender people this is a community made up of all different kinds of people that have different views on life and I respect that so I keep my thoughts to myself. I have never mentioned transgender in this community and never would so I am still a little bit confused as to what it is that I have supposed to of done or said

Alrighty then,
Can you confirm that this is your discord account and that you have sole control over this account?

Rigney.png

That's my discord yes my pc is on 24/7 in the front room in a household of 7

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you mean when your discord bio said this....?

Also, why would you leave your computer accessible to 7 other people? That seems like not only a security risk but also adds the risk of someone within that household playing on your account which would be against our rules...

I'm interested in your response here.

rigney point.png

Well I certainly wouldn't have that as my custom status would I its clearly been done by someone who's changed it for a laugh 

No one has ever been or played on my account as its logged out when not in use

I can only apologise and I will be asking a few family members about this that's all I can do going forward

Theres a few bit and pieces that criss-cross there isn't there.

No one has ever been or played on your account as it's logged out. - Now just for trans.parency here did you mean your discord or your cfx account?

You say you wouldn't set that as your own status and it was clearly done by someone else. - When could they if you log out of your accounts?

If you leave your computer accessible to SEVEN other people within your household would you not ensure you log out EVERY single time?
Again this is just sounding more like a risk should any of those 7 people decide they want to access your accounts if you "forget" to log out.

You can understand the concern, right?

Listen there's no need for jokes like Trans.parency

I'm talking about my steam account and cfx account my discord is left open

My accounts are logged out when not in use its a habit

left logged in only for toilet breaks if I'm playing gta rp servers 

Why would you leave your discord logged in yet go to the effort of logging out of steam and cfx?

Because why would I log out on discord 

I log out on fivem so if someone does try go on it they can't discord is discord it's a chat app

cfx fivem has my account that I've put many hours into after work and has some value to me discord does not its a chat app 

Would you like more information?

I would not.

You've had the chance in a ticket to explain yourself.
You've also had an appeal prior to this with the chance to explain yourself.
And now this appeal where you have still failed to explain how this has happened.

You can try again in a month - Cooldown expires 29/09/23
I'd suggest coming up with a better explanation, better yet the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back