What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Robzzzz - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you spam the admins with? 

Have you made comments of nasty nature anywhere else? 
This being DMs, other RPUK associated discords? 

Hello Mike and thankyou for the reply

I @ed the admins in the chat continuously as far as i can remember, being brutally honest this was over a year ago now therefore its not exactly fresh in my memory when it comes to the smaller details but i will let you know everything that i remember.

Regarding personal DMs i has fall outs with members of the coaliton at the time but specifics i cannot remember, i removed everyone from discord at the time that was associated with the RPUK server due to me being angry. I cannot recall sending any nasty messages to staff but as i have said my actions at this time where not acceptable and i do not condone my behaviour outside the RPUK server and in game.

Would you say you deserve another chance? 
What are your plans / goals on the server if unbanned? 

Just like Liam stated, I remember all of my bans / chat mutes from other video games / communities and what I did to cause such event to happen. 
It's rather surprising you don't remember it all. 

Hi Mike and thankyou again for the reply, hope you are doing well.

Would you say you deserve another chance? 
I personally think that i deserve another chance but of course my opinion is going to be biased, however i know that i have changed and grown up and now understand the consequences of my actions and understand that what i did was very wrong, i personally want to play the server again to get involved in the positive situations that i left off on, i had many connections and friends in the city that i would love to revisit/talk to and while doing that integrate my banned time into a roleplay scenario adding more to the way my character acts and feels as well as giving my character more of a backstory/persona. I know that when i join the city i will be prepared to roleplay and enjoy my time while also following rules which i have been good at previously until this ban and obviously me being underage.

My plans in the server are to regroup with the people i know in the server and get talking about potential opportunities, after not being around for a year im sure alot of things have changed and there is a lot for me to know within RP. I always enjoyed being part of a gang/group and this could potentially be a route for Rob as i enjoy the environment and community that brings a gang together, however depending on my circumstances in the server i could potentially go down an alternative route that would benefit my character more than a gang, for example an organisation.

Just like Liam stated, I remember all of my bans / chat mutes from other video games / communities and what I did to cause such event to happen. 
It's rather surprising you don't remember it all. 
I understand where you are coming from but having not played the server for over a year now and doing many other things outside of gaming i do no recall a lot of specifics, i have stated all that i can remember of any situation which i feel is quite a lot. If i could remember anything else i would mention it as i don't see why i would go into the effort of getting unbanned and then lie. However i feel like there isnt anything else that i have done as far as i am concerned, may i also just state that my reason for my discord ban was never mentioned to me and my in game ban was for combat logging which i have mentioned afew times above. I respect that you remember every ban but i unfortunately do not remember specifics like that as i have many more important things to remember. I hope this is taken in the correct way, im sure u can understand where i am coming from a bit.

Hello @Robzzzz

For the time being we're going to have to say no for you. You have done quite a lot in this community (rulebreak wise). The appeal process wont be easy for you, and I'm surprised this appeal has went on this long.

May appeal 23/01/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back