What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Romly - 02/26/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romly

In-game Name
Romell Dudley

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/26/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Not sure

Reason given for your ban.
RDM + Poor attitude

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
(I was banned on GTA but it's not an option to appeal yet) I was at Meth processor where some guy who was just running around in circles not talking to anyone, and then one of my guys says that all of his meth is missing, so I immediately suspect the guy who's not talking to anyone, then he starts running off so I initiate on him, he gets away and then later comes back as an admin saying I didn't initiate, I do have a video of me initiating if you'd like me to provide. Then he asks which one of us it was that shot at him and I owned up, he said I was in the wrong, I passionately disagreed with him and argued that running around in circles not responding when someone talks to you is bad RP. I guess since he's an admin that means I can't argue with him as if we're equal. Then he poofed and moments later I was banned for RDM and bad attitude. Which is funny because I didn't actually kill anyone.

I guess he didn't like my attitude when I was replying to his accusations but I would have thought he would actually have stayed and talked it out other than just teleported mid conversation and banned me.

Why should we unban you ?
The ban was unfair and not well thought out. I'm an active player and I play by the rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Timed bans are not appealable.

These bans will automatically expire at the time given in the ban reason, for that reason we will not be accepting ban appeals for any timed ban.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back