What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ronthedon02 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronthedon02

Unban Appeal for ronthedon02 

In-game Name: rondjoliver21

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199509306180

Ban ID: not sure

Reason given for your ban: leaving game when i died

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe i was abanned because i got killed and taken to a top of a hill and was left there after just joining so out of frustration i left and came back on at a later time.

Why should we unban you ?: i think i should be unbanned because i have never broken any rules before and never been warned or banned in the past , im a good person who really enjoys the server and everything about it.
i juist got accepted to be part of the police force too so that shows that i am a serious RP person and someone who wants to give back to the staff for giving me that fantastic opportunity.
my RP skills are fantastic and think a lot of people would appreciate that as this is why we all play the RP servers. i have learned my lesson from the time ive had away from the server and i do miss it and really want to be back part of this amazing RP community.
i really hope you will consider unbanning me and hopefully you do so i can get back to the city doing what i do best and hopefully become a fantastic police officer.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How do I find the ban id ? 

Never mind I figured it out and done the unban appeal from with the ban ID😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back