What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ronthedon02 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronthedon02

Unban Appeal for ronthedon02 

In-game Name: rondjoliver21

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199509306180

Ban ID: !!rpuk13489!!

Reason given for your ban: leaving game when i died

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i believe i was abanned because i got killed and taken to a top of a hill and was left there after just joining so out of frustration i left and came back on at a later time.

Why should we unban you ?:  i think i should be unbanned because i have never broken any rules before and never been warned or banned in the past , im a good person who really enjoys the server and everything about it.
i juist got accepted to be part of the police force too so that shows that i am a serious RP person and someone who wants to give back to the staff for giving me that fantastic opportunity.
my RP skills are fantastic and think a lot of people would appreciate that as this is why we all play the RP servers. i have learned my lesson from the time ive had away from the server and i do miss it and really want to be back part of this amazing RP community.
i really hope you will consider unbanning me and hopefully you do so i can get back to the city doing what i do best and hopefully become a fantastic police officer.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @ronthedon02, I hope all is well with you! 🙂

You left this game on that evening out of frustration due to being dumped. 
Do you often break server rules due to being frustrated/annoyed at the game? Ultimately it is a Roleplay server so we are expecting players to enjoy the situations rather than having win/loss mentality which does impact roleplay.

Good morning @Danooim well thank you hope all is good your side 😁 

like I said in my appeal I’ve never broken rules on this server or any other server before , due to being frustrated I did leave and there is no denying that and yes it is a rule that has been broken and I do take full responsibility of that. 

I do very much enjoy the server as it is ultimately the best server I have played and come across and would love to be able to be part of it again. 

That day it happens was totally an off day and very much out of character for myself as I am genially a chilled out nice guy but like I say that was an off day and have had time to reflect on my actions. 

Good evening @ronthedon02, I hope you're having a wonderful evening so far! 🙂

As much as I am inclined to give you a second chance on the server, I would like you to be able to fully convince me I am able to without regretting it.
You acted out of frustration due to an "off day". How am I to know that if I do give you a second chance here we won't just end up here again?

If you were to end up in the same situation again, please tell me what you'd do differently? 

Good evening @Danoomy evening is well thank you , hope your having a nice evening. 

From being banned I have learned and had time to reflect on my actions and I know I was wrong in what I done but after having this ban I noticed that I can NOT react like that again and I am able to say that if I was ever in that situation again that I would continue with the RP and take the right steps in whatever situation I may be in and that if I do die , to wait for help or die. Being ADHD I can get frustrated but this has taught me a lesson that no matter how you feel you need to obey the rules set out for everyone to enjoy themselves.
 I was accepted into the police and was just waiting to get the right date to do my training , sometbing I was really looking forward to doing so I think that proves that I could be a big part of the server and build my way up. 
I have no broken any rules before and never will in the future. I’ve never done RP before this was the first server I joined so I was new to it , not an excuse I know and I should know better also. 

I just really hope I can have a second chance to prove myself and to the staff and the rest of the community that I’m not a rule breaker and a general person who really enjoys RP. 
i hope this has helped. 
many thanks

Hello @ronthedon02!

You've been here for a while now with this being your first ban, I believe you've been banned long enough now to reflect on your mistakes and learn from them.
I am willing to give you a second chance on this server and I am truly hoping that everything you've typed here you'll stay true to.

Any ban you receive within the next 6 months will lead you straight back here on a permanent and I can assure you it will not be easy to come back from.
I hope to see you bring some more quality roleplay with you on your return, hopefully a better mindset.
It's a roleplay server at the end of the day, we are looking for players to enjoy situations and not have a win/loss mentality over items etc.

I know it's early hours of the morning currently so hopefully you'll be waking up to some wonderful news 🙂

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back