What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Ross2151 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross2151

Unban Appeal for Ross2151 

In-game Name: Ross Wilson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199122536693

Ban ID: !!rpuk13084!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.10

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe I was banned for using a megaphone when on the back of my friends bike. we were following a police chase and I was making siren noises as a joke as we followed. I believe that there is a glitch currently that means People outside the range of the megaphone can hear when it is used. I was made aware that people were complaining in OOC but I Simply did not see so continued what I was doing.

Why should we unban you ?: Firstly I understand why I was banned as what I done did not only effect the people in the situation but also everyone else in the server at the time. I understand what I done immature and didn't provide high quality roleplay for others which is what is expected in the server and I am well aware of that. I have been playing on this server for over 2 years and believe that I have provided high quality RP with those I have interacted with in my time. I have never broke any other rules when playing on the server and always take it seriously and I know that what I did was a stupid mistake I made and I do truly regret it. I believe that I Deserve a second chance as It was one mistake I made and I have never had any other trouble when playing on the server. Like I said I have been playing on this server for over 2 years now and never play to troll. Lastly I would like to apologies to those that were effected and understand that I may have ruined some ones RP experience. If I am unbanned I can assure you that nothing like this will ever happen again and I will avoid making silly mistakes in the future. Thanks for you're time :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Evening @Ross2151,

There were warnings given to you by staff on the evening but you still proceeded to use it, why? 

I only got on to the server for about 15 minutes before the incident occurred. I maybe missed the announcement and when doing what I done I did not see OOC or have any staff speak to me about what I was doing. 

Thanks for the speedy response 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
I only got on to the server for about 15 minutes before the incident occurred. I maybe missed the announcement and when doing what I done I did not see OOC or have any staff speak to me about what I was doing. 

Thanks for the speedy response 🙂
Just not true though is it?

You connected at 20:55

OOC Messages were posted at 21:00

Before this when you connected at 18:58 there was more OOC messages about the megaphones at 19:40 & 19:45

Did I log in at 18:58 the day of the incident because I am positive I didn’t. Also if the announcement about the megaphone was when I was on days before the incident I didn’t see or the OOC messages posted at 21:00 when I was on before the incident happened which I understand is my fault completely, I hope u can understand 

The incident happened last night, you were online during both incidents with megaphones and OOC messages being placed....

Quote the trolling rule

'(C1.10) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on TeamSpeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP, talking/playing music in the character selection screen.'

You say you never seen the warnings from Staff and Players, what happens in future you do something this severe and continue on doing it because "I didn't see any warnings"

I will learn from this mistake and make sure that I pay attention to OOC when I am in game and always keep up to date with any announcements either made in OOC or in the discord to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

I do but don't really pay attention to it when I am in game. So I will learn my lesson and make sure that I read it when in game to make sure I don't miss anything important like announcements and other things that concern me and other players 

Well, I really hope you to start to adhere to the messages in OOC chat otherwise you'll find yourself back here again and it wont be pretty pending another appeal from yourself.

With that being said, any ban within a 6 month period will be a permanent one.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back