What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Rouble - GTA RP

Rouble

Unban Appeal for Rouble 

In-game Name: Rouble Likmyov

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199013085985

Ban ID: !!rpuk16027!!

Reason given for your ban: RMT

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello to the staff member who will be reviewing this appeal, I was banned because I RMT’ed back in the summer of 2021. I paid someone (char name Mikey Grey) 100 pounds for him to give me 1 million pounds on the server, I transferred the money via PayPal. I cheated and there’s no excuse for it, I was lazy and didn’t want to grind for the money in game, so I just paid someone to send me the money. My thought process was “I’m lazy and I can’t be bothered to grind all the hours to make the money”. I knew it was wrong and against the rules at the time, I decided to do it anyway. I despise it when others cheat in other games that I play, but I did the same thing. I was 19 at the time and it has been found out that 100 pounds to me isn’t a lot of money, and I can’t remember if I was offered to RMT or if I offered to RMT. Anyway, I did what I did, and I regret doing it. I’ve only ever done it once and as soon as I sent those 100 pounds, I realised I just wasted money on in game items that I will never recoup, I could’ve bought some CS skins instead and recoup some of the money when I sold those skins back. I didn’t bring this up earlier to staff members because I knew I would get banned, and I got away with it for almost 3 years and thought that if I ever get caught then I’ll be honest but if I don’t then I won’t say anything. I’ve been caught. I never RMT’ed after that time and am not planning to in the future.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I’ve provided a good amount of roleplay scenarios through my various characters. My record is fairly clean with a few hiccups here and there and I’ve never received a permanent ban besides this one. I believe my other 3 bans were the first month or two that I joined the server which were 1 day and 2 day bans, and my latest ban was sometime early 2023 where I got a 1 day ban. I’ve been very rarely called to liaison and don’t cause issues in general whether its to players while in game or to people outside of the game. I know its disappointing for many staff members to see an appeal from me especially Bowen, but I’ve broken a rule and here I am.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @Rouble, I hope all is well! 🙂

It really is a shame to see you here on this section of the forums, you're one that was least expected.
At the time you had realised someone was selling items for cash, why did you not think to bring this forward to staff before engaging with it? 

Morning to you too, I RMT'ed when I was new to the server, I didn't think I'd spend over 3,500 hours on it. When it came into going ahead with it its as simple as me just wanting in game money, I didn't bring it up because it would get the other person banned, he was friendly towards me and I felt it would be stabbing him in the back if I outed him to staff, at the time he was also really the only person I knew apart from Cass who was friendly; as time went on the whole thing was just pushed aside and we just acted as if nothing ever happened.

Good afternoon @Rouble, thanks for the response! 🙂

This action overall can just completely ruin the economy and it's a big shame that we've stumbled across players doing this.
Due to the dishonesty to begin with & the nature of the rule break, before we proceed with the appeal I'd like to ask the following; 

If you're to be unbanned, this will come with a complete wipe across all characters (Bank, Cash, Licences, Houses, Vehicles etc). Would you agree to these terms? 

Ok, could marina be passed down to Jack Hamilton (Char ID: 101827) if possible, he's been running it the last few months in my absense and has shown great interest in it and has been RPing it very well, he deserves it. 

In relation to the Marina, We will discuss that a bit later down in the appeal and the decision we have come too, However I assume by you agreeing you mean you are happy with a full character wipe on all characters? Meaning you won't keep any assets as a result of doing this?

Now, How much did you RMT? As you mentioned it was because you wanted "Cash" but I'm interested in how much did you gain and don't you think that not bringing it to us just makes it worse?

@Rouble I'll keep this open until Wednesday March 13th just in case you haven't come onto the new forums yet, However if there is no response by that date the appeal will be timed out.

I dont know if I'd use the word "happy" when it comes to wiping all my characters but yes.

In regards to what I gained, I bought £1,000,000 ingame money and paid £100 for it with real life money. That million I'm sure was used on a car on Dave Foster, my first ever character, and I'm sure that car got deleted when I deleted the character, that money gained me nothing on Rouble, Han, or any other characters. I did this RMT when I was 2 months into the server, that money didn't help any of my other characters, I gained nothing and will lose everything. I'm not happy with the wiping of Rouble mainly as I spent a lot of time on that character to get him where he is now. If by chance wherever or whoever in the staff team thinks that 1 million pounds helped any of the characters that are going to get wiped, is very wrong.

I understand the punishment of the wipe if that money was used to get to where the characters where they are now, but it hasn't. Also I don't think that you are taking into account that this was the first ever RP server I played on and only for 2 months at the time and that I have to be punished with a wipe on all characters, I understand you have to put some punishment to not let the community think that people can get away with such severe rule breaks and I'm sure I'm being used as an example that staff don't care whether you broke a rule many years back and will punish the characters you have now even though that money was not used to help these characters get to where they are now.

If I'm unbanned without a wipe then great, never did I RMT after that first time or broke major server rules, if I'm wiped, I will delete all characters as I won't be starting from scratch.

The character that was to benefit from you RMT'ing isn't relevant.
We don't take into consideration when someone breaks a rule as serious as the one you have broken - we have a zero tolerance policy for such a rule break and the fact the door is slightly ajar in itself is a privilege.

As a result of your actions, if you wish to accept the terms and conditions of your unban, all of your characters will receieve a Full Character Wipe.

What you do once unbanned is entirely up to you, we just need to worry about the here and now.

Do you accept the terms and conditions set forth by Stuart & Danoo above or do you not?

Any properties that any of your characters own will either be returned to the government or the Chamber of Commerce.

Still unsure if you agree to the terms set out Rouble?

I agree

Edit: If I buy the 10 year pin and pay the 20 pound delivery, don't wipe Rouble, cheers

Last edited:
Pending Full Character Wipes - No ETA.

So, the character wipes have been completed. However, a new development in the conversation surrounding your return has arisen. Not only will your current characters need to be wiped but they will be completely deleted, this in non-negotiable as a parameter to your unban. This includes but is not limited to you "main" character Rouble Likmyov.

You will need to start completely fresh, all connections and all knowledge you had will be gone. New characters cannot be made using exactly the same name, just to reinforce the fact that this is a complete wipe.

Do you understand and accept these terms?

I get the wipes; deletion however, I don't understand. You say all my characters will need to be deleted but then go on to say "this includes but not limited to your main character". So are you deleting all of them, or Rouble and Han, or 3 characters. Feels like you someone is salty that I said I'd delete the characters once they've been wiped so you lot want to do that on my behalf😂. Also, what was the new development?

All of them, including Rouble and Han. I was trying to make it clear that even your "main" character will have to go.

Alright. Could I get an explanation for the deletion? Does someone think I can get 30+ mil from somewhere because of the connections Rouble doesn’t have?

Back