What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Rudeboya08 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudeboya08

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Daniel Pearson
Steam ID: 76561198065255837
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16837
Ban Reason: c2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I think I was banned as the server (and this probably won't help) has a serious lack of RP sometimes where you can't work a simple 9-5 without every single person you encounter looking to take snipes on other people which I seem to find very unrealistic and when you report it to the police they seem to be very uninterested can't be bothered to do out or simply do not care which is probably realistic to IRL police and when I got TARGETED AGAIN I lost my temper.
Why should we unban you: cause I like to keep my head down work a 9-5 job in the time I get to play on the server also would like to progress into a server business.

I've always kept to the rules despite always having a target upon my head along with anyone else who simply wants to come in RP earn some cash and enjoy their time on the server without getting shot stabbed run over, thrown in to a boot of a car on a regular bases.

I'd hope my frustration can be seen in what I've put and even if my ban doesn't get lifted it can go on to help the people who enjoy working a day to day without the constant harassment of the mindless RP or not RP
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Rudeboya08 ! :)

Unfortunately, bans of this nature (C2.3) all come with an automatic 1 month cooldown.
As you were banned 19/04/2024 you'll be welcomed to appeal on 19/05/2024.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back