What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Russ Millions - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

Unban Appeal for Russ Millions 

In-game Name: Russ Millions

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198095162064

Ban ID: Dont know what to find my discord ban

Reason given for your ban: Probably complaining in Police force chat

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I should be unbanned because i have been unbanned for combat logging and I have served my time of my ban and feel like I totally understand what I did wrong and I should record every moment of what happens in rp therefore If something goes against me i can alert an admin without being childish and leaving
My discord ID JBarcs#5655

Why should we unban you ?: I am really sorry that i have messaged a non-admin I was more looking how to get unbanned from discord but I believe it has came across the wrong way but it wasn't clear that discord would need a ban appeal ticket i needed to message a friend who was in the discord to put a ticket about it. I know i might come across as impatience i just thought as i have been unbannedand i would have been able to play and i feel like i have served time and people a great addition to the community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Russ MillionsYou called people who wear a certain gang colour No***s. Ring a bell?

Do you use these jokes often?

Please respond to the question asked above otherwise this appeal will time out. @Russ Millions

And what about your ban evading?

I know it’s was wrong but I felt like I was able to play on server as I had been unbanned on the server. And in my time of ban evading I feel like have  had a positive impact to the community by addressing an issue in the server which I have had really positive feedback on from many members and staff and I hope to be able to keep having a positive impact on the server 

Also I think my reputation being +16 shows that I have learnt from my mistakes of being banned and have added to the community in a positive way

You may have a +16 rep but if you are breaking the rules in order to play, it's meaningless. Mines +499 but if I started calling people the n word or hacking, it would be irrelevant. Sorry but ban evading? No thanks.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back