What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Russ Millions - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

Unban Appeal for Russ Millions 

In-game Name: Russ Millions

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198095162058

Ban ID: !!rpuk6510!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.3)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I left the game after trying to rob police and they did follow vol and sprayed us if they surrendered who could have taken them hostage and survived but they didn't and sprayed 4 of us and still died for it and I know combat logging is totally against the rules but come on I would have got at least 12 hours in jail for killing cop when we should have easily got out with a hostage situatio

Why should we unban you ?: We found 2 officers out of a car and about 8 of us ran up on them in cars and told them to put there hands up (they had no weapons in the hands when we pulled up). Then, we got out the cars with weapons and they still did not put there hands up. But they had no VOL and pulled out a taser and gun and rolled away from the people that had machetes to there necks (not following RP). They then began to just spray with the SMG and taser, causing them to die to our people (still not following VOL). I didn't think that staying in the game would have served us any justice so i thought leaving the game would be best as the police officers were not following RP. However I do understand that two wrongs don't make a write and I fully understand the consequences of my action of violating rp by combat logging

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I have waited the 1 month time period for combat logging bans 

@Russ MillionsSo what you are saying is that it is ok for you to break a rule because a situation didn't go your way?

The truth is that I thought that at the beginning, however now that I've had a month to reflect on what I did, I know it was childish and wrong to leave when something goes against me  .  

I would record all my gameplay while playing so if an issue happens again i will be able to show admins what occurred and also i would stay in the so i dont break the rules because i have now learnt two wrongs dont make a right 

Why should we give you another chance? What can you bring to the server? 

[SIZE=13.5pt]In light of my dedication to being unbanned, I should be given another chance. I have been eagerly awaiting my return to the server. After reflecting on my actions in the past month, I realize what a stupid decision it was to disconnect instead of just waiting and calling an administrator. Having learned from my mistakes, that irrationality will completely disappear if you give me another chance. I can bring fun, unique RP scenarios to the server with a good attitude towards everything I do. I will accept whatever outcome comes my way now that I know the consequences for my actions and have been punished. Thank you.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. I am going to test you here to see if you have indeed read the rules. If you are unbanned you will be forced to change your characters name. Why is this? 

Very well.

I will be sorting out an inventory wipe and unban you. Do not waste this chance.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back