What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Russ Millions - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

Unban Appeal for Russ Millions 

In-game Name: Jake Suiii

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 7651198960284074

Ban ID: !!rpuk7814!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.15

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For Ban evasion on discord cause, i was unbanned on the server around late January and was truly disappointed to not be able to access the server and i waited multiple days my friends even created tickets to help get this issue sorted but this process was slow and i didn't think a discord ban was affecting my playing on the server , furthermore why i was banned on discord was for saying if you wear a yellow jacket your a nonce which in the UK and especially in the north this is a jokey comment you say to police however i know this comment is childish and probably the wrong place to do it in the discord

Why should we unban you ?: I think that i should be unbanned as a provided great roleplay after being unbanned and I have learned from my mistakes furthermore will playing under my ban evasion I created a strong movement for a rule that should be changed "rape rp" and I received lots of support from experienced players and staff members and believe that I can add a lot to this community if give a final chance. Thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Your appeal will not be entertained anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back