What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Russ Millions - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

Unban Appeal for Russ Millions 

In-game Name: Jake Suiii

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 7651198960284074

Ban ID: !!rpuk7814!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.15

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For Ban evasion on discord cause, i was unbanned on the server around late January and was truly disappointed to not be able to access the server and i waited multiple days my friends even created tickets to help get this issue sorted but this process was slow and i didn't think a discord ban was affecting my playing on the server , furthermore why i was banned on discord was for saying if you wear a yellow jacket your a nonce which in the UK and especially in the north this is a jokey comment you say to police however i know this comment is childish and probably the wrong place to do it in the discord

Why should we unban you ?:  think that i should be unbanned as a provided great roleplay after being unbanned and I have learned from my mistakes furthermore will playing under my ban evasion I created a strong movement for a rule that should be changed "rape rp" and I received lots of support from experienced players and staff members and believe that I can add a lot to this community if give a final chance. Thanks

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Whether you think it was a jokey comment or not, it clearly wasn't to those who reported you and the member of staff that banned you.

Regardless, you cannot seriously tell me that you thought bypassing a step in order to get on server was an intended feature?

If you're willing to evade a simple discord ban for a childish comment, what else will you do? 

How can we trust you now to carry on being a member of our community and playing on our servers? 

I feel like I have shown that I can be great member to this community as I have shown be creating awareness in the community for rape rp. And I know that you might feel like I cant be trusted but if I didn't respect the community and the admins/developers of this server  I wouldn't try and make change in the server that i believe would make it a better environment  

Run me through your thought process of you commenting on a bunch of gang posts and calling them "wet wipes" and "Full of wettys" 

So my gang is NE3 have you seen that forum i was just dishing back banter like they were doing on my gang post. I think wet wipes and fully of wettys is quite light hearted comments. i said it on singhs post who are at war with NE3 when i was banned , i dont really think this should hinder my reappeal as these are not offensive comments and its just dishing out banter between gangs which people have done to my gangs forums.

You would think it does not affect the appeal process but it does.
If you cant act accordingly then we wimply would not allow you back in.

Try again some other time when you are serious about coming back.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back