What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Russ Millions - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

Unban Appeal for Russ Millions 

In-game Name: Jake Suiii

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 7651198960284074

Ban ID: !!rpuk7814!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.15

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For Ban evasion on discord cause, i was unbanned on the server around late January and was truly disappointed to not be able to access the server and i waited multiple days my friends even created tickets to help get this issue sorted but this process was slow and i didn't think a discord ban was affecting my playing on the server , furthermore why i was banned on discord was for saying if you wear a yellow jacket your a nonce which in the UK and especially in the north this is a jokey comment you say to police however i know this comment is childish and probably the wrong place to do it in the discord

Why should we unban you ?: hink that i should be unbanned as a provided great roleplay after being unbanned and I have learned from my mistakes furthermore will playing under my ban evasion I created a strong movement for a rule that should be changed "rape rp" and I received lots of support from experienced players and staff members and believe that I can add a lot to this community if give a final chance.My appeal got blocked because I was childish and start going on forums calling people wettys which is just stupid and I have no learnt from my mistake

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You didn't think a discord ban was preventing you from playing the server even though you tried connecting after you got unbanned for combat logging and couldn't yet when you made a new discord account it magically let you into the server?

Come on... Do you really think anyone believes this story you've created?

Try again. 

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned...

Why should we unban you? 

I think I was banned because I accessed the server by going on a different discord account.

I think i should be banned as if i was a so called troll i wouldn't try and get rule changes which I think would benefit the community and I have learnt from my mistakes and matured as a person and think i would be able to provide great rp which will have a positive affect on the community 

Not good enough.

Try again in 30 days time. 05/06/2022

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back