What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Russ Millions - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Millions

Unban Appeal for Russ Millions 

In-game Name: Jake Suiii

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 7651198960284074

Ban ID: !!rpuk7814!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.15

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: For Ban evasion on discord cause, i was unbanned on the server around late January and was truly disappointed to not be able to access the server and i waited multiple days my friends even created tickets to help get this issue sorted but this process was slow and i didn't think a discord ban was affecting my playing on the server , furthermore why i was banned on discord was for saying if you wear a yellow jacket your a nonce which in the UK and especially in the north this is a jokey comment you say to police however i know this comment is childish and probably the wrong place to do it in the discord.

Why should we unban you ?: I think that I should be unbanned as I provided great roleplay after being unbanned and I have learned from my mistakes furthermore will playing under my ban evasion I created a strong movement for a rule that should be changed "rape rp" and I received lots of support from experienced players and staff members and believed that I can add a lot to this community if give a final chance. My appeal got blocked because I was childish and start going on forums calling people wettys which is just stupid and I have now learned from my mistake. Furthermore, I have served my sentence as I have been banned for 5 months now and I have matured as a person and hope to bring my positive energy to the server
Sorry I was unable to respond because my internet has been down all week

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

No problem in relation to not being able to respond to the previous appeal, We will go from what I asked in your last appeal;

So you decided to break the rules as it wasn't quick enough for you? Do you not think that things take time? 

Knowing you was banned from discord why wasn't an appeal made for that, Over you making a new account just to get back onto the server and now back here again. It doesn't look good if I'm being honest. 

You read the rules I assume when you was given another chance to return the community prior to breaking another rule to come back to the appeals process? 

I know it looks really bad and i should have acted in a more mature manner and accepted that these things take time and aren't the staffs biggest priority. However while i ban evaded I showed some great rp and tried to help the community with rape rp should be banned. I hope this shows that i can add to this community even though what i have done in the past is reckless and immature 

Whilst I've read the topic on the forums, This doesn't effect how you evaded your ban. You weren't banned on the forums however from discord. I'm struggling to see how you making the thread and you evading a discord ban go hand in hand, Can you help us understand this? 

Indeed you should of acted in a more mature manner as the way you went around it and by what you said is you have no patience and want things done now not when we actually get to them.

Lets move this appeal to the core, You we're banned on discord, What is the discord account you used that was banned and what is the one you used to evade said ban, If you could put the # also for us please. 

I was saying in the time a ban evaded I felt that I helped the community whilst I did and they don’t go hand in hand it was more showing how I can help the community 

Jbarcs#5655

i was banned because I said “if you where a yellow jacket your a nonce” I think it is a childish comment but also a very tame one and is a jokey comment that people say to about police in England 

JakeSuii I can’t remember my numbers 

So just because 5 months has passed you think you have served your sentence? Not how it works, you broke a rule and then decided to break another rule to avoid the first rule break. How can we move forward knowing that you think you are above the rules?

I think I have as i have mature as a person over these 5 months and fully understand what i did was completely wrong 

Because I know it will be my last chance and so i have everything to lose if i commit another offence 

Please enlighten me on why exactly you think what you did was wrong. Explain how your actions have impacted other players in this community, in and out of rp. I´d like to see some effort and actual thinking from you here...

First my discord Ban was for saying "if you wear a yellow jacket your a nonce" which i can see why people got offended and therefore banned from the server. This would impact the community as people might not want to be police as they think they will be abused and called names.

The Ban Evasion affected the community because the interaction i had in the game shouldn't of happened. Furthermore for the staff it showed that I didn't respect what yous do as a just went past the rules which are set to keep a serious and great rp server running and disrespected them for my own enjoyment. Furthermore i think you might feel that i am wasting your time because of my actions but i am truly sorry for what i have done in the past and i have definitely matured as a person. 

The type or behaviour you displayed for your first ban, Is this a common theme for you to act in this way to others? 

How can we assure if we do offer you another opportunity that this won't happen again?

You mentioned that you have matured, How so? Help us understand how this is the case. Reason I'm asking this is whilst banned you did decide to take no regard for the rules and break more then attempt to justify you breaking the rules you we're first banned for, To me that doesn't shout maturity. 

My first Ban was for combat logging because as a situation went against me and I was unable to get footage as the software I use to capture game footage was not working - so I don’t think this is toxic behaviour like calling people names so the discord bans and my original van aren’t of the same offense 

Because I know it will be my final chance cause there will be no more lives if a break another rule 

it has been over 6 months since I did the ban evasion and have had chance to reflected on what I did was wrong and understand why I got banned but I also think that I will try and help the community for the better this is shown through all rp are should be banned from which shows my commitment to the server 

Whilst yes you did evade the ban 6 months ago it did indeed catch up to you and trying to justify breaking a rule by 'X,Y,Z' doesn't excuse what you did. 

I think we got a little confused about what I asked above; The type or behaviour you displayed for your first ban, Is this a common theme for you to act in this way to others?. This was more referring to how you acted on discord after your combat logging ban to where you got the discord ban. Indeed both are different. So with that in mind Is this a common theme for you to act in this way to others?

Looking at your history with us you've received 4 permanent bans, two of them being in game bans and two from discord. You do also have a 1 day ban on top of this all since December 2021. However all the bans you received was in a matter of two months. 

So looking at this why should we even consider giving you another chance now when it's clear from your own actions that the rules simply don't matter to you ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I acted that way because the police didn’t respect their life and I was mad that my recording software wasn’t working 

No this isn’t it was cause I was mad about the situation that happened in RP

The day one ban was because it was my first day and didn’t have my keybinds sorted so I could put my hands up so I could be robbed 

The other three are all related and I feel now I understand what I done and now I am more mature and it would be my final chance because if I get into any more trouble it’s over for me 

It has been a while since you have been banned and i will tell you that any further rule breaks or outbursts from you i can assure you that you will not be back in this community. So please, think before you act.

I somewhat get your anger when a police situation does not go your way however all you can do is record and report it. Do not react in game, do not react on discord. Act like a adult at all times. 

I will be unbanning you as of now and also your Jbarks discord account is unbanned. Do not end up here again. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back