What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - S E S H H E A D - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E S H H E A D

Unban Appeal for S E S H H E A D 

In-game Name: SESHHEAD

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198207735232

The date you got banned: 08/18/20

Member of the team that banned you: Nomad

Reason given for your ban: G1.2 and 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand I was banned for RDM because of how I initiated and also the way I spoke to the person I killed after

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be unbanned because its been over 6 month since I last played and I really enjoyed it ive also had a lot of time to wise up to what I did so in future I wont be engaging anyone without high quality roleplay I just don't understand why the use of my "colourful language" came up on my report from a admin surely if it meant so much I could of been pulled to the side in game or ts and just been told not to say that instead of throwing it on top of my report

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So why did you felt the need to use that kind of words? 
Also so far all we have seen on the server is you givng poor rp,, 
How would you assure this wont happen again? 

I’m sure I was told by a member of staff that because it’s a 18 rated game I could say what I want apart from being racist or homophobic and about you saying all you saw was poor role play from me I highly doubt it yes I may have had some times where it wasn’t the greatest but it definitely wasn’t poor all the time I can assure you I won’t use words that will come across offensive unless I’m told it’s completely fine by a member off staff and I can also assure that my role play will be top quality all the time 

What sort of roleplay will you be bringing to the server if you are given another chance?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back