What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Sami K - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami K

Unban Appeal for Sami K 

In-game Name: Sami

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198316963536

The date you got banned: 10/20/20

Member of the team that banned you: It was an auto Ban

Reason given for your ban: 1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So i was in a heli with my friends at the time approximately 11:19 i was banned automatically for saying the word Nonce it wasn't in an offensive way just in a jokingful manner, i wasn't aware that this was a bannable offensive otherwise i wouldn't have said it i am aware that in the rules specifically 1.2 as i have been on the island for some time say no offensive words or racism, but at the end of the day it was just jokingly said in side chat and not aimed at anyone.

Why should we unban you ?: This is my first ever ban and ive been playing alts life for way over a year or two now im aware of the rules i just wasn't aware id get banned for saying one word, like i said ive never been banned before and this is my first time i just feel like a 2nd chance would be fair. Also the word wasn't aimed at anyone in specific just in a banterful way.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Sami K We do not have any players on our server with that SteamID. Can you please double check and let me know.

Thanks

OK, thats the one.

Can you see why we don't allow people to use this kind of language here? and what would you do different next time you feel like being a bit edgy with your friends?

@Bowen Orion ye i understand it was an offensive word tbf and i get why the system is in place, and i do apologise and next time ill just keep my thoughts to myself and not go saying stuff in side chat. 

please don't think that we are trying to stifle you. We just have rules on certain words. But you seem to have learned your lesson here so I will go ahead and unban you. Please try to think about what words you use before you use them.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back