What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Sarkan2k - 05/20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarkan2k

In-game Name
Sarkan2K

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/23/20

Member of the team that banned you.
George Harris

Reason given for your ban.

Which server are you banned from?
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for Saying the N word and being racist but not on purpose i didn't mean to say it in game

Why should we unban you ?
like i said in my past appeals i didn't mean to use it in game and it wasn't intentional but anyway i understand that the problem here is honesty, i'm telling the truth i can prove that my friend didn't have arma 3 i screen shoted the steam email that i got after i got arma 3 on the ban evading account

i waited this much after my last appeal i know that i was wrong by both getting my self banned by saying the N word and evading and lying about it so i don't know what else should i say u can ask ill be 100% honest about it

i really like the server and playing on it so if there was a chance if me getting my account unbanned it would be great stuff like that would never happen again i mean it was a one time mistake i didn't say that or any other racist word to anyone else

so it wasn't a 2 time playing on the 2nd account it was more like a week or even more like i said i asked the guy to talk with him and apologize but he didn't respond like i mentioned before and he even said that he tried to resolve it with me but he didn't

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

that is what he said in the report but he didn't tried and didn't respond to me trying to resolve it

the past week i was reading every rule and everything else just to understand how can i get unbanned at first i just read the rules and all but this time i double checked every corner of the rules and all the other bans and appeals too then came back to appeal so this is the best i can say in the appeal

i hope i can get my account unbanned even if not thanks for your time

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

this is the screen shot that i talked about

arma 3 gift.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back