What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - sassy stoner - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy stoner

Unban Appeal for sassy stoner 

In-game Name: sassy stoner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138086678

Ban ID: 519

Reason given for your ban: combat log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for life for combat log witch never happened i waitied to press e to die i was dumped on a mountin where no med could get to me i waitied for a bit then i pressed e no one was around me

I've looked at the clips and I'm pretty shocked at the state of the roleplay given @sassy stonerany time I have interacted with you it has been the High Quality RP that this server desires but this was far from it. Under further investigation it has been found that once you were killed in this specific scenario you decided to Combat Log which comes with a Permanent Ban and a month cooldown before appealing.

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 80416

Rules: C2.3, G1.2

Why should we unban you ?: i think he is worng i am angry i made one 1 mistake killing some one with out rp i am sorry for that but saying i combat log is bull i am so angry i have been on this server for 6 years my rp was good all the time just onece i fuk up can u look in to this plx

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello, unfortunately combat logging comes with a automatic 1 month cooldown before you can appeal it.

this means you can first appeal this ban on the 19th of november 2022, as such this appeal will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back