What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - sassy stoner - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy stoner

Unban Appeal for sassy stoner 

In-game Name: sassy stoner

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198138086678

Ban ID: - 591

Reason given for your ban: combat log

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: for combat logging after i got dumped

Why should we unban you ?: i fully regret what i did in my 6 years on this server i did one silly mistake that got me ban i wish i could get a nother chance i made A BAD decision because i was dumped up the mountain dead and i new no one would come for me i am sorry for rage quitting in a rp server i will never do this again i all ways give good rp in the gta i never rob any one i am all ways just looking for a chat i got time for any one i deffo miss this severe been with its community for a long time i fully except if u say no i will learn and make me more better rp just when u play 247 it can frustrate u some time when u die to much or felt mist treated we can all slip up for one second just give me one last chance and let this be a lesion to me so sorry guys i love making people happy and have a good time because some times at home it can be hard for people this is my little getaway .x

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please edit your post and put in the correct BanID, word for word.

We are asking for you to provide the ban id you see upon trying to enter the server. Can you provide this to us please?  

The ban ID in the main post still isn't the correct one, However I've managed to find the ban in question so we will push forth. 

Now you we're first banned for combat logging, However after this ban a player report was actioned against you. You will need to answer for this as well as the combat logging, The ban you received from the player report was G1.2, I'll link this report below and you can explain your actions for us to review and we will go from there.

The ban ID in the main post still isn't the correct one, However I've managed to find the ban in question so we will push forth. 

Now you we're first banned for combat logging, However after this ban a player report was actioned against you. You will need to answer for this as well as the combat logging, The ban you received from the player report was G1.2, I'll link this report below and you can explain your actions for us to review and we will go from there.

@sassy stoner

Clear instructions were given to you from @Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
@sassy stonerPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

i dont no what to do so sorry i am dum 

explain your actions for us to review and we will go from there. where do i do this 

where do i do this 
Right here. We are asking you to answer a simple set of questions to appeal your ban. When someone asks you a question, you need to answer it, otherwise the appeal will be timed out.

i am sorry for what i did i killed to guys with bad rp ands they killed me then dumped me up a mountain afiter 10 mins no one come for me so i quit then i spawnd in and got killed again so i left then the next day i got a permo ban  

i do give good rp just one day where it got to me and i fucked up i need to keep calm i love giving good rp love seeing it to makes the server well better i fully own up to what i did and if i could say sorry to the people that i hurt i will do i have been on hear for 6 years from arma and gta i never got in to much trouble just that one day where i messed up i no the rules i broke and probably never be able to come back to this server but i just wish i had one more chance to make it up to you all i no the hard work u guys put in i will not mess this up 

From looking both situations are different however both within the same night. You mentioned you provided "Bad RP" Why was this? 

Now you have said that it was the same people who killed you again and dumped you, This wasn't the case. From checking the player who downed you the second time was unrelated to this as a whole. So what actually happened the time you combat logged? We're you being robbed, Did something else happen?

Now moving onto the report that I linked above and the one you responded to, Why did you decided to RDM here? Talk us through this and your decision behind it please.

You claim that you do give good roleplay overall, This could be the case, However within these two situations this doesn't ring true now does it? What made these situations different from others you have been in prior? 

This will also lead to another question I have, Apart from the other time you we're banned for combat logging and this time now, Have you done this any other time?

i am sorry for what i did i killed to guys with bad rp ands they killed me then dumped me up a mountain afiter 10 mins no one come for me so i quit then i spawnd in and got killed again so i left then the next day i got a permo ban  
^ Your own admission is right here that you did combat log. Now I did ask if you have ever combat logged before. I know you we're banned a few years ago however apart from that time and now, Have you ever combat logged? I will say that honesty is the best policy.

apart from that time and now, Have you ever combat logged? i never done it in a rp situation but probly done it buy mistake when dead one time but i am sorry i no all the rules now and wont make a mistake again just give me one chance stuart you no me i do give good rp just that we can make a mistake in 6 years of playing just like real life just takes a big argument  to fuck things up but we learn from them and we build a better place i fully admit what i did i give bad rp that day and to guys got killed but i dont no what combat log i did i other than when i died i quit or or pc crashed i never have any bother on this game all i do so go around and talk to people 

@sassy stoner So you don´t remember any situation where you were incapacitated and logged out of the game except for this one scenario, did I understand that correctly? 

no just this scenario i was left up a mountin hidden no one came after 10mins  so i left other than that i did evrything normal i got killed later on and it was late so i turnd off my pc there was no nhs on or police at the time but i promise i never did it in a rp situation   

done it buy mistake when dead one time
One time? You sure? 
What if I told you, since ~June 2022, we've found 18 counts of you logging out whilst dead. 18.

I'll give you the same amount in weeks until you can try to appeal your ban again, that's roughly 4 months so we'll round it down to just that. 
Try again 16/05/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back