What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ScaryTerry - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for ScaryTerry 

In-game Name: Vinny Firth

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198041340852

Ban ID: 12834

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I'm really not sure, to my knowledge I have not done anything wrong. I've been playing for a few weeks now and have really been enjoying it.

Why should we unban you ?: If I have done something wrong, I'd like to know what and to clarify. Ultimately I'd like to return to the server to carry on with my character. The last few weeks I have been trying different routes for my character and I have just began to settle on a mostly legal, friendly route in Mechanics.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Having just spoken with my friend who I met on the server, who has also been banned for the same reasons, he reminded me that a few weeks ago after starting on the server, I transferred 90k from another character. To be honest, I didn't think much of this at the time, I had created a new character to apply for the NHS, however I then decided to proceed with my current character. Having re-read the rules, I now understand that this is not allowed in any case. My apologies for this and my ignorance. 

I would be grateful for an unban and willing give up the 90k I transferred so that I can proceed with my characters development. I'm really enjoying this server, this is the first FiveM server I've played on and would like to continue. 

Again, my apologies. 

We have edit functions on appeals for a reason, please do not post an additional comment as this is bumping your appeal and will lead to it being locked for 3 days. I'll let this one slide.

Hello @ScaryTerry

Given that you haven't been playing this server for particularly long I can accept that you weren't aware. I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and allow you to carry on. Please be aware though that you have used you "I didn't know the rules" chance up here. Please make sure you give them a good read over before logging back on as you wont get another chance. 

Remember, we are all about character development and serious roleplay, it makes no sense for two people who don't know each other to give each other money.

Learn from this, move on and have some fun

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back