What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ScouseLeon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Bryan

Unban Appeal for ScouseLeon 

In-game Name: Anthony Bryan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID:

Ban ID: !!rpuk5423!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i got banned for combat logging right after i killed 2 people

Why should we unban you ?: i recently made an unban request and got denied reasons was i cant just say sorry and expect to be unbanned and i fully understand that but i dont know what to do to prove this will never happen again i love this server its the only one i play i just want to be apart of the community again even if it means a crazy amount of months in jail or everything on my character to be deleted please help me on this cause i just miss playing on this server i didnt mean to combat log and i swear it will not happen again,

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

At first my roleplay acting was very bad say the least i would say the server is restarting instead of a storm i would refer it as a server and not a city and would speak as myself and not as my character (Anthony) but now i know what im doing i never speak out of character now and i must say ive been glued on the server since i started which was like 3 weeks ago i think thats why this ban has hit me hard cause i just love everything about it and have had the most fun ive had in ages,

ofcourse this doesnt make up for what i done and me saing im sorry doesnt make up for me but please just give me 1 more chance and it will never happen again ive only been banned once before for rvdm i didnt know what i was doing when it happend i knew about rule C2.3 but still proceeded to do it so if you decide not to unban me i understand completely and you as a team have my full respect

im sorry for taking this time out of your hands to read this but i thank you for your time

Sincerely 

ScouseLeon

Your appeal was denied and you can appeal it again after the  24/09/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back